VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uh kinda confused by the intro, what happened here? How did the mc lose his memory and does he ever get it back and what kind of incest is in this?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i try and try and try, but this game is simply dump. every choice
u make is useless. the Mc is a fool, its like...meeh:poop:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm... Is this a 'stripped' version? The entire hj scene has been removed at the dinner table when that cunt comes barging in and talking shit. I'm also pretty damn sure there was more than just talking when we meet the neighbor in the shower before. So, this has got to be a 'stripped' version.

Asdef G'Nillo

Nov 8, 2018
Eventhough I am logged in at both MEGA (Megasync desktopapp) and f95zone I can't get the Mega link to work, it keeps going to the Mega homepage.
I am hoping for suggestions.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
To start with, the good point of this game is that the character models and general put together of the game itself are decent.
The bad points outweigh that by far. The story is disjointed greatly, the choices you make are useless, and the characters are really one dimensional in most cases, and in others completely wrong.
An example of the disjointed story happens pretty early, you are awoken to have breakfast, and as soon as you are supposed to go for that, you end up watching a movie in the living room with absolutely no transition between breakfast or why you are watching a movie with someone else entirely added in.
In that scene of you waking up for breakfast is an example of your decisions not meaning anything, since no matter what you choose you are sexually assaulted in your bedroom, with absolutely no chance to change or stop it. If you are going to put in a choice, make it matter.
The last point is the one dimensional characters, and how some are completely wrong. The best example is the former marine, again no matter your decisions, you still end up being a pussy with her, but worse is that she is supposedly a combat veteran, and doesn't act like one at all. Any combat vet has lost friends and family, and because of that they are really respectful when someone else loses someone, so her coming in like a hot mess just a couple days after you lost your father, not going to happen, in fact every vet I know cried and hugged me when I lost my stepmom.
This game has a decent premise, but will require an entire rewrite and storyboard to make it work, as is I couldn't make it past the forced "Ma'am" before I was too disgusted with the mess to keep playing.
Please don't get me wrong, I love seeing the stories that have been written here, but the telling so far is done badly in this one.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes