• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so saves dont work i tried the one from the last one at the end of the last update and theres no new material what gives?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
If anyone is playing with the Incest patch then since the patch has the variable 'jump end' in it so it ends at v0.0.7 so that needs to be updated for it to jump to the next day for v0.0.8 so there is content of course but just when the patch gets updated.

Last edited:

emre_yzf

Dec 20, 2018
what an original story !!!! mc is in a house full of women :) and he lost his memory ... yeah if u lost ur memory u try to f.ck every woman :) and by the way its indispensable for this kind of stories sis-mom bla bla bla..but most tragedical thing is people in here say ''yes im in'' or ''nice story'' to this worthless games... cmon guys there are hundreds of same concept in here...

Dec 22, 2019
Came to say pretty much the same thing.
Could have told that 'aunt' and neighbor to fuck off on day 1.

Aside from that I kinda feel like I'm having a low-level stroke while reading the dialogues.

also, why are things like this a button?

If you aren't going to give players/readers a choice then why make a button?
I'm with you guys all the way, agree with everything said. The story idea behind the game sounds good but the execution is just pathetic and it doesn't matter what choices you make, you still end up with the same outcome.

The games description is bullshit, his amnesia lasts all of 2 minutes. He doesn't seem to give a shit his step-mother assaulted him. The MC is just a little bitch and you don't have the option to tell the slut next door or the aunt to fuck off, or just go fuck themselves, or stand up for yourself in any way.

Not sure where the creator is from but one thing is for sure, he obviously wears make-up and a dress. Nobody would put up with the shit his aunt was dishing from the time she arrived. According to the story he hasn't even seen this family for years after the divorce. So the whole aunt telling him to get a job, etc just makes no sense at all.

If no dialog or options are re-written/changed/edited for the next update then I suggest "Female Domination" is added to the description, because that's all that came across throughout.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Ended same like on previous update :((n) so no CHANGES :confused:
Update probably for fixes only ...
With ipatch - yes, but if you delete incest patch folder, U should start new game. Then u choose the name than u we see a choice start from beginning or last upd.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, that update was short. I mean when I left the Trailer Park Boys idler I had 8 hours 57 minutes on the double money clock and I wanted to check the update before I get the usual bonus chest at 8:00. I downloaded the game, applied the incest patch and played through. I am usually a slow reader in order to enjoy it, and when I finished the countdown clock in TPB read 8 hours 19 minutes.

It's mostly setup, but I guess since the dev has a demanding day job that's all we can expect.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why do people hate the cougar next door? Is it because the mc is a wimp that lets every female walk over him? I agree we should have choices especially to dominate her. But it's like the dev was reading these comments then over-corrected him and now the mc is an asshole to her. :FacePalm:
Can you please just have him be a man? Not a bitch boy and definitely not THIS. lol
I won't even bring up the cancer that is single choice options.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes