VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Riddle me this, though .. of all the humanity - why is the MC wearing clothes at the showers?
big tits redhead combo
Then again, not a smear of water on her .. must be granite tease in pinnacle form to elate and compel at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if the MC is secretly gay with the way he reacts to the women. Tina is fine as fuck but he has a hissy fit if she wants to do something with him. I really don't get all the hostility towards Tina. They say she is crazy but she seems perfectly fine to me. Take Annie though she is a total nutjob. A fine looking nutjob but a nutjob nonetheless.

Actually they all sound crazy to me with the things they say. If anything I think the MC sounds crazier then Tina. I mean what guy in his right mind would get upset having the attention of a beautiful woman? Well unless of course he is secretly gay. :LOL:

Nov 4, 2018
I've wondered before,
if someone looses all their memory,
would they remember how to talk,
could they even think of the words to explain their loss,
would they just act like a lost scared baby.

Well I doubt it went that far with the memory loss is this vn.

Reactions: vgyew

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.0.8 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Riddle me this, though .. of all the humanity - why is the MC wearing clothes at the showers?

Then again, not a smear of water on her .. must be granite tease in pinnacle form to elate and compel at the same time
Oh the ranting I would love to go on about, however it would only fall on deaf ears. So enjoy your delusions game in on ignore hear on out.

Miikahaa

Nov 22, 2017
I've wondered before,
if someone looses all their memory,
would they remember how to talk,
could they even think of the words to explain their loss,
would they just act like a lost scared baby.

Well I doubt it went that far with the memory loss is this vn.
AFAIK there are two kinds of memory. One contains everything you learn such as writing, speaking and reading, and the other contains all your memories or things that have happened to you. Very simplistically put.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
v0.0.8
N/A
v0.0.7
N/A
v0.0.6
N/A
v0.0.5
N/A
So this means nothing new :unsure: Any change is a good change Example - Added 10 pics added 100 pics. The only thing thats changed is the version. I hate seeing N/A on games WTF? See ya when there is new Content :D

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Render quality looks very good isnt that sex scenes animated? (I dont see in tags) Or they are just pictured scenes?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I wonder if Tina will eventually understand at some point if you tell her to get lost and that you have no interest in her (if you are on that path).
And why do you give in when you tell her beforehand no? Pathetic.
And normally there is no need to be an asshole when you say no. ^^
Standing there dumbstruck and let her do what she wants. :mad:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Digging it very much, all the women are gorgeous.

A lot of the dialogue is super strange at times though, I think you've changed the story from a few updates ago, which is fine, but I think you should still work out the kinks of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Gorgeous ladies, but damn the writing just is just bad most of the time. Its like watching a couple of 10 years old talking.
Not sure if its the devs first game , but im sure he will improve whit time hopefully.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes