VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Haven't had a chance to download and play this game. I was really interested because of the previews, but reading the comments about the bad dialogue turns me away real fast...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just started playing this, but from what I can tell so far, choices in this game don't seem to matter much. Such as trying to push Tina away from the bedroom while Katie is there, the end result is exactly the same.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The pointless choices are spoiling the whole thing, it may as well just be a click-thru "written by a kid" novel.
Just plain bad tbh.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Oh I like this game and especially Annie.Very good modeling and animation. I will put it on my list to subscribe

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I've played several times trying different choices but there's really no difference like just hugging her or touching her butt doesn't seem to matter just an example but Everything seems to progresses the same really? No matter what you choose Has anyone else noticed? Or is mine just not registering my choices correctly?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Annie is getting better each update it's good to see we are taking our time with her the slow build-up will be worth the rewards. Nice to get some of Katie to looks like this whole pretend stuff will eventually lead to more between the two especially after those kisses :p

darkmk

Aug 5, 2019
dude really?you gave us 2 choices every time and they are same no matter what you choose they ended up same,it's look like you mocking us xD

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.0.8 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
This has incest right my good sir?

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes