VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Something Special [v0.0.9] [WonderGames] (1.32 GB rar pc source)
195 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
195 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
TY

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is in this update, I see no advancement of story. My game ended in the exact same spot as previous
then your thing is bugged or you are doing something wrong
SS v0.0.9 combined with the incest patch for v0.0.8 may very well result with the game being downgraded to v0.0.8, since the patch in this case is an alternative script for the game.

Patrickcsc

Mar 14, 2019
195 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
Thank you very much

May 1, 2020
I'm kinda confused because I thought it's your choice how to progress the story but the girl at the bathroom(don't know if that's the aunt or what)there no choice there .. the game force you to go with the flow .. might as well wait(the change-log doesn't seem to help me)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The incest patch/mod has just been updated mere minutes ago for v0.0.9. If you were using the previous one, you will get zero advancement. This latest patch MUST be used.

The incest patch is actually a complete mod which replaces every line in the game's script and every image. A new one must be used for each release. Use the old patch and you have absolutely nothing different than the previous release.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm kinda confused because I thought it's your choice how to progress the story but the girl at the bathroom(don't know if that's the aunt or what)there no choice there .. the game force you to go with the flow .. might as well wait(the change-log doesn't seem to help me)
Well, what can I say? You thought wrong.

VN tag in front of the thread title says that this is a Visual Novel type of game. You may get to see some branching to the story at some points, but some parts are unavoidable.

If you don't like VN's or a particular scene in this one, then no one is forcing you to play. As simple as that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nope!

Its a fucking KN! not a VN! You have NO choices! Read the reviews.
MC is raped by the red bitch over and over again. (You cant say NOOOOOOO!)

Worst game ever!
Exept the renders.

PS
I would rather playing "Coffe for Keischa" as this KN!
Yeah, first game I've actually hated a redhead. Tina is a POS and the fact that the dev gives you fake options to refuse her but the MC still gives in is BS. That, the lack of any real plot, and the Dev's poor grasp of the English language make this a disappointing but good looking game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Nope!

Its a fucking KN! not a VN! You have NO choices! Read the reviews.
MC is raped by the red bitch over and over again. (You cant say NOOOOOOO!)

Worst game ever!
Exept the renders.

PS
I would rather playing "Coffe for Keischa" as this KN!
I disagree with basically everything you said in your post, but it did bring up something that I'm curious about.

Of the two choices Kinetic Novel or Visual Novel, why would Kinetic Novel be the one without choices? Kinetic means active or movement. So I would assume that a Kinetic Novel is a novel that would give you choices. Whereas a Visual Novel is just something with pictures that you read. Does this site just use backwards definitions for these two or is this actually correct and just makes no sense?

Anyway, I actually like this game. As Rob said it's a nice time waster with hot renders and good sex scenes. Not every game has to have miles of depth or character development. This game is exactly what it is trying to be and it is doing a fine job of it.

You wouldn't go to a Transformers movie and look for depth or character development, you would go to see giant fucking robots fight and blow shit up.

When I play an adult game, I'm looking for a decent story that doesn't give me brain damage, nice sexy models, and lots of sex scenes. If the game also happens to have great writing, humor, an interesting plot, and great character development with lots of feels thrown in with the fapping; all of those things are amazing bonuses and they are exactly what takes a good game and makes a great one, but I don't expect every game to be great.

Also, the MC seems pretty good with fucking the redhead. Even if the player doesn't get a choice, the MC is just fine with it. So no rape here folks.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes