VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Good job. Awesome art's (y)(y) Unobtrusively but they influence the imagination very strongly.
A more alternative choice of dialogues would be welcome.
For now all dialog options lead to the same goal :D but art's are amazing (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Max1276

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Well, it looks like dev writes MC from himself. The same dumb, dick-thinking dude. Nothing to say to whores((
I don't want to get jerked off, but I get jerked off. I don't want to go to the pool, but I do. I don't want to smear cream, but I smear, and even grab for the pussy. Definitely MC is a complete jerk. It's a shame, though.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
this game is confusing in its own way.

choices do not matter because they lead to the same outcome only with different dialogues.
and the gamecontent seems to be thrown together without any sense.
this reminds me of the game SinfulDelicacies or the adventures couple in a way with the thrown together content without sense.
Well, it looks like dev writes MC from himself. The same dumb, dick-thinking dude. Nothing to say to whores((
I don't want to get jerked off, but I get jerked off. I don't want to go to the pool, but I do. I don't want to smear cream, but I smear, and even grab for the pussy. Definitely MC is a complete jerk. It's a shame, though.
This ^

Tell the red haired bitch to go ,,, she stays.
Push her away.. she still sucks you off.
Whats the point of choices if they make no difference.

:(

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
This ^

Tell the red haired bitch to go ,,, she stays.
Push her away.. she still sucks you off.
Whats the point of choices if they make no difference.

:(
in General, this nonsense does not matter. This is the ravings of a drunken parrot.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
a very short update ,also if im still love this game and can't wait for who's coming next :unsure: :p(y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
First day dinner
Mom & Tina, we're too busy to do something with you, the girls get you first.
Kate: Tomorrow, you'll spend the day with me.
MC: Ok whatever.
Next morning.
Kate: Sharing you with Annie. Just come have breakfast with me.
MC: Ok.
Tina barges in and rapes the MC
Kate: You owe me or I'll tell everyone you let Tina rape you.
MC goes to find Annie.
Tina almost rapes MC again.
MC goes downstairs for "breakfast" ends up spending time with mom watching movie. (What happened to breakfast? What happened to mom being too busy? Or and she's drunk)
Then cuts to his night swim with Kate, but she's not there and Annie is.

Sorry I thought this would good, nice renders, nice tags but no can't do. MC can't keep 1 woman off him and the dev can't even keep the plot straight for 1 day, the first frikken day of the game. Such a pity, this has so much potential.

Nope, nope, nope.
Delete, empty trash, drill and microwave hdd.

Going to take the often given advice, don't like, don't play it.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Had this added to my watchlist due to the images. Seen it was at the 10th update so I figured I'd check it out. But based on the comments and reviews I'm going to add this to the ignore list without even playing it.

Note to Dev: People leave reviews for a reason. Maybe listen to what people are saying about your trash pile of a game and try to fix it.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Well from checking the devs profile he was Last seen Dec 28, 2019 on this forum so its safe to assume he doesnt read anything here anymore , so everything you write twards him isnt getting any attention.
Shame i actually like the hot milf thats trying to fuck the mc at every turn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , but the game just makes no sense

Reactions: JanisL

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Well, this goes on the list of extremely disappointing games I’ve played in the past 5 years that I’ve been a member of this community for. Riiiiight next to Sarah’s Life. 10 updates in and no content. Finally get an update after what, 2 months(?), and there’s still as much to do now as there was then. Honestly the dev needs to get his thumb out his arse and put in some work, because I’m assuming there’s unfortunate people actually paying for this.

Started off pretty good, renders were really good quality, but the plot, characters and the MC especially don’t fall under that description either. It’s a complete mess. Most ironically named game ever.

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
Excellent title, I like absolutely everything, unfortunately it's stretching too much in time.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes