VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Started off pretty good, renders were really good quality, but the plot, characters and the MC especially don’t fall under that description either. It’s a complete mess. Most ironically named game ever.

Exactly how i felt, it was good, but then fell off. I'm a simple guy, i see tits and i download. But not when I'm getting raped lol.

Reactions: terrashock

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Damn really still nothing??
Wow so disappointing really liked this thought things were starting to heat up in the right direction but yet again nothing?? Why??
Oh well guess it's maybe time to move to something that is progressing in actual content with the people we actually want to be with??
Thank you for your time :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why no Dev's work on Last part of game to give some beter Impresion + Moral Like ====> Taking that Milf Panties and Lick her pussy Beter :giggle:(y)
And Dev Add More Sex +Freedom Choices to MC so he can Choose wich Girl to Pursue first :cool:(y)
Girls Are Hot + Milf Is Hoter :cool:(y) <-- Nice Game But 50% Blue Ballz :LOL: More Pervy Stuff PLS

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.0.8 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Would you update your port please when you have time
Thank you

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad, actually looks good will try it out - make sure plenty of choices for the MC?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not bad, actually looks good will try it out - make sure plenty of choices for the MC?
There are zero choices for the MC.

No matter what option you choose the outcome is the same.
To clarify, there are plenty of choices, but Naxos is right, they only affect immediate dialog, and make no difference in how the story proceeds.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So is there an actual way to avoid doing shit with Tina? Because every time I choice the NO answer it happens anyways. Like no offense Dev, but please don't give us a choice if there isn't a choice.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes