VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
so, practically 3 updates with "nothing new" to the game.... nice work
Yeah... I am pretty understanding when it comes to update schedules and such , as the devs are not Professionals except in a few cases. I understand about time constraints, work/school and private life taking precedence and such.
At least unless a dev rakes in six figures on Patreon per month, then they better deliver like a professional - after all they are payed like one - or they can go screw themselves. That's not the case here, of course.

But there comes the point where you have to wonder if it is just a lack of time that can be dedicated to a game or if they get bored with a project.
The latter case often goes hand in hand with a drop in quality of their efforts, not just the quantity. Sadly I get that particular vibe here and I would expect this to be abandoned after another couple of short updates some time late 2021.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah... I am pretty understanding when it comes to update schedules and such , as the devs are not Professionals except in a few cases. I understand about time constraints, work/school and private life taking precedence and such.
At least unless a dev rakes in six figures on Patreon per month, then they better deliver like a professional - after all they are payed like one - or they can go screw themselves. That's not the case here, of course.

But there comes the point where you have to wonder if it is just a lack of time that can be dedicated to a game or if they get bored with a project.
The latter case often goes hand in hand with a drop in quality of their efforts, not just the quantity. Sadly I get that particular vibe here and I would expect this to be abandoned after another couple of short updates some time late 2021.
Yeah, I do not see this one surviving. It's been a year soon, and we're still stuck in, as I think it appropriate to call it, a "prologue" phase still. Character introductions, without even getting into the "game" proper yet¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, any development/progress? Author is still too lame to update an "unofficial" incest patch? The one that ment to be and had no updates for a complete year now?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... the game is done .. dun dun duuuun!!!
v0.1.0
I've decided to start adding bonus content, so there is some.
This version is called Limited Edition and contains Annie's diary,
where you can check her hidden thoughts. Please note: no new events added, just the diary.

That was 1.0 ... so what do y”all think 1.1 means, huh?

The game makes absolutely no progress
any development/progress?
I find no update from 0.09 to 0.1.1

Reactions: WINTEX

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
the game is some kinda nice in the way of the redering and some part of the story.
But as posting upfront of mine, the choices in the game are kinda useless, and the MC, thanks to the choices, is some way looking like a pussy,

"your in to preteding were a couple?"
MC: "No thanks, not interested and got better things to do"
"but i would maybe let you carry my handbag"
MC:"ok count me in"

i know its not written that way, but sounds like that, and its just one of the many conversations.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing is for sure I don't see Tina's relationship lasting it's only going to be a matter of time she will get bored and want more of the MC again.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game has become kinda joke, which is sad really.
It has some really hot chicks, yet everything else, including "updates" is a mess...
Attached are all images from the latest update, 23 in total, so if you are interested what is new, here you go - (quick) full look at it!.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This game has become kinda joke, which is sad really.
It has some really hot chicks, yet everything else, including "updates" is a mess...
Attached are all images from the latest update, 23 in total, so if you are interested what is new, here you go - (quick) full look at it!.
It is a joke now, Just went through the images within 5 sec. Such a waste of potential .

Reactions: Mikilande and Abhai

pluv234

Nov 14, 2018
There is just something wrong with the updates. Because if you play the game it says this is the end for version 1.1. Last update I had to start a new game can choose the option start from version 1.1 because my old save would progress. It seems to be a bug rather than the developer not adding new things. Also sometimes when I add the incest patch it would let the new version start. I have to start the new version then exit, add the patch, then start the game back up.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes