2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Something Special [v0.1.2] [WonderGames] - Original Size: 1.57GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (112MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It is no longer funny. How are we going to be satisfied when we get such short updates?
Women in this game are beautiful, but it is a pity that the game is not that good anymore. I don't know what Dev is up to giving people such very short updates.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
With the average weg delivering laughably short updates this one manages to deliver something even more pitiful. So it really is something special.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I dont know why I even bother any more:HideThePain: The way the "updates" adds dangerously near nothing to the game, makes it more painful than seeing the [Abandoned] tag. Such a shame and waste, as the models are actually pretty hot. It's like I said back in this post:
Yeah, I do not see this one surviving. It's been a year soon, and we're still stuck in, as I think it appropriate to call it, a "prologue" phase still. Character introductions, without even getting into the "game" proper yet¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
It is no longer funny. How are we going to be satisfied when we get such short updates?
Women in this game are beautiful, but it is a pity that the game is not that good anymore. I don't know what Dev is up to giving people such very short updates.
easy answer, by making all paetrons stop waisting money on this money scammer . if the devs will see, he cant fuck with the ppl anymore, maybe he starts to think about it at all

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
This game has potential to be really good. I also like the idea of smaller updates like the diary but you definitely need to add content that is worth the time to play. Nobody is going to download install and play for not even 15 mins of content. The story and renders are really well done though so i hope you can make this work! People on this site do not like slow progress so do not take it personally. Release worthwhile content in a respectable amount of time and you will succeed. Good luck.

Dcpole

Jun 28, 2019
This game has become kinda joke, which is sad really.
It has some really hot chicks, yet everything else, including "updates" is a mess...
Attached are all images from the latest update, 23 in total, so if you are interested what is new, here you go - (quick) full look at it!.
the last image was supreme ..
thx

1605061257968.png

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
What is very annoying is that if you made a save at the end of the last update (when MC gets a 'final' blowjob from the redhead neighbour) then you get nothing in this new update.

Only by reading posts here, have I discovered that this minimal content has to be accessed by going BACKWARDS to stuff that happened earlier.

Pretty awful game management.

Reactions: Sturbuck and Sirren

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Oct 27, 2019 Wonder Games? $265 PER MONTH....I was just wondering, why was it so fucked up with the coding that would provide a choice of which part to start with? v0.1.2 so shit yourself....I'm pretty sure the game will be marked as abandoned.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes