VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

Something Special apk [v0.1.112]+[compressed/Incest PATCH by: Xyze ]
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

You can reach me on

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, now I really wonder where update 1.2 ended because that didn't really seem much content for two updates.Up until now I also fail to grasp what the "Something Special" is supposed to be and where I can access this "diary".

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Hm, now I really wonder where update 1.2 ended because that didn't really seem much content for two updates.Up until now I also fail to grasp what the "Something Special" is supposed to be and where I can access this "diary".
The last action from version 1.2. Sucking cock in the bathroom.
01.jpg
The diary is unavailable in the new update. You may have to pay extra cash to get access :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But this is bullshit or greed :devilish:

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
What in the fuck’s name does the Dev think is a valid “update”? I haven’t played this game in 3 updates and I got through those 3 in like 10 minutes. Not to mention the fact that there’s still sweet fuck all to do and the plot’s thinner than a stripper’s underwear. Fucking splendid.

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes