VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I don't mind waiting a little, as long as the incest patch is updated.
BTW, it's out already at svscomics, so I guess it won't take much for the release to be shared here also.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Something Special [v0.1.4] [WonderGames] (1.81 GB rar pc source)
137 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
One of my new fave games, so what happened here?
Is it me or do I need to restart, since it ends at the sunbathing fingering scene and then, thanks for playing?

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Please let me know now if this game is going to be released scene by scene cuz that would really long drawn out milking, less interesting, getting ppl excited for an update after waiting so long then let down for it being short as hell and no action at that. My appreciation for alot of devs games has been getting more and more overshadowed by their lack of consistency and effort to provide their audience with something worthwhile.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Please let me know now if this game is going to be released scene by scene cuz that would really long drawn out milking, less interesting, getting ppl excited for an update after waiting so long then let down for it being short as hell and no action at that. My appreciation for alot of devs games has been getting more and more overshadowed by their lack of consistency and effort to provide their audience with something worthwhile.
Yeah, when this game first released I was excited as it looked good. Now several "updates" later that excitement has waned.
The closest thing I can compare this game to is a leaky faucet with a veeerrrrryyyyyyyyy slow drip rate.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah, when this game first released I was excited as it looked good. Now several "updates" later that excitement has waned.
The closest thing I can compare this game to is a leaky faucet with a veeerrrrryyyyyyyyy slow drip rate.
31 picture scene ... after how long waiting for this update??
I have rarely been so disappointed .... really!!
But respect for his bravery to even release it as an update *sarcasm*
Even to unzip and install this game took longer than to play this "update"! :( :(
Thank you for your sacrifice. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p

I know to skip downloading and revisit in a years time. Maybe there will be more than 5 min worth of update and hopefully choices will matter somewhat.

Reactions: ZiMMa

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I know to skip downloading and revisit in a years time. Maybe there will be more than 5 min worth of update and hopefully choices will matter somewhat.
I have skipped the last 5 updates (including this one), don't know how much time it took to release all of them, but i don't think this dev has maneged to produce more than 5-10min of content in over a years time...

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Lol again nothing new................... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i wish you the best of luck with this game dev....

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I keep getting errors and have to keep hitting ignore for about 10-20 screens before the game will play again. I tried the full download and the compressed and both did the same. Very annoying.

Reactions: toobs
2.20 star(s) 43 Votes