VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Beside sex with Redhead milf(y)the only good thing that keeps this game in my HDD
...FFS -Something Special =Nothing Special :( (y) MC needs to FUCK = That count as Special either Harem or One by One be Fucked :cool:(y) Girls are Cute + Milf :)(y) + No Vaginal and Creampie Tags yet = Helo Dear Blue balls

• Sad
Reactions: kompetr

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hmm Beside sex with Redhead milf(y)the only good thing that keeps this game in my HDD
...FFS -Something Special =Nothing Special :( (y) MC needs to FUCK = That count as Special either Harem or One by One be Fucked :cool:(y) Girls are Cute + Milf :)(y) + No Vaginal and Creampie Tags yet = Helo Dear Blue balls
funny it's that scene that made me walk away, and I only keep coming back in hope the reject her options actually finally work. I love red heads, but a dislike aggressive women and hate tatt's so she is the one I want to reject most in that game so far.

I do wish the dev well but he seems to have been awol from this site, last scene in 2019 iirc.

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
There are two folders with animations:
animation
animations

Which is probably why the paths are inconsistent in the code causing to throw errors from time to time:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'animation/s9/background.jpg'.

Edit: Forgot about: copy all the folders from game/images/animations to game/images/animation for the animations to work.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
that guy dares to release the shitty piece of an update. I bet he is laughing his ass off while milkin his patrons for nothing. So short, so short... I hope he will have same short and quick sex in bed with his girlfriend for the rest of his life

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, when this game first released I was excited as it looked good. Now several "updates" later that excitement has waned.
The closest thing I can compare this game to is a leaky faucet with a veeerrrrryyyyyyyyy slow drip rate.
That pretty much sums it up, which is unfortunate.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so in fact the game is some femdom, sissification, kinetic novel or does after the engrish, the cliché stuck together by transition screen and a couple of scene that you're forced to ignore you finaly get to play or mc find his ball ?

btw just an idea for the dev, for your next game what about making the mc a dude that's run over by a truck and sent to another world where he is reincarnated as a child and one day his father die killed by gangster and when he start to take the man of the familly position he is betrayed by his best friend and loose his memory in an accident before raising again for his duty and fuck half the word with a ponny dick ?

edit : i may have miss some cliché starting setting so anyone can feel free to add some so that dev can do an amazing work ><

• Haha
Reactions: JanisL

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
I like this game so far. Renders are fantastic but it's been too long of development with minimal content. I hope this improves cause I like this a lot.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Something Special [v0.1.4] [WonderGames] (1.81 GB rar pc source)
137 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Is anyone else having problems with this compressed version? i got errors in every animation

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with this compressed version? i got errors in every animation
if you got any errors, it would be advisable to post some logs/tracebacks, screenshots, and more details regarding your game, mods, OS...otherwise i can only tell you that as far as I did test this game there was no errors with any animation there.
you also should try uncompressed version as well, and see if you still have the same errors.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
if you got any errors, it would be advisable to post some logs/tracebacks, screenshots, and more details regarding your game, mods, OS...otherwise i can only tell you that as far as I did test this game there was no errors with any animation there.
you also should try uncompressed version as well, and see if you still have the same errors.
I know, sorry, I deleted the entire folder after I downloaded the full version and I decided to post this question way after, anyway i think a guy posted the error a few pages behind, something about background.jpg

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes