VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, but the start was ok, good renders, good idea for the history (cliché but ok) but after that, every single update is getting less and less, it was a miracle that 0.1.4 we have anything at all, now in this one, is a joke...look like we need to ask for the dev where is the rest of this update, maybe he will be doing a dlc for the rest. "Want the rest of the update? just $19.99". 1 Year and 3 months, 27 days an this is all...this is pure joke.

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
6U1YA3V this is your review for this game.

Can you please explain how in hell this leads to a five star review? A perfect score? The highest recommendation possible on f95zone?
Every one has a right to his opinion, but no game with these Cons could in any way be worthy of deserving 5 star reviews.
NO one forces you to write reviews, if you do, please do so with at least a bit of responsibility.
Im laughing my ass off but you have a point, I should have mentioned that if it gets finished its a 5 stars that was my intention. I apologize if I mislead anyone, it was an unintentional mistake :)

P.S. Added it to the review, soz again

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Im laughing my ass off but you have a point, I should have mentioned that if it gets finished its a 5 stars that was my intention. I apologize if I mislead anyone, it was an unintentional mistake :)

P.S. Added it to the review, soz again
You do know that's not how reviews work right? :FacePalm: you cant give a game 5* just for its potential,you should review it for what it is and later if it meets your expectations you can edit it :WeSmart:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I very much doubt that you will be let in and that you can play bowling in high heels! It would be a first !!

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I smell strong milking. After a few first versions, this game was the one that was waiting to be updated, but those times are quite distant if you compare it to this "update". I wouldn’t even dare hold the title of a game maker if I released an update like this. I would also be embarrassed to post a useless update on this. I'd rather then take the extra time, but as long as it makes a decent update. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I don't like tattooed girls. Renders look super nice though so I will give it a try at least.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Something Special [v0.1.5] [WonderGames]

Original Size Win: 1,91 GB

Compressed Size Win: 157 MB (206 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both these websites are blocked by Malwarebytes. Please use good sites like MEGA.

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
Started playing it... but the english is just...so bad... who the f talks like that? Sometimes almost sounds like the "Show bob and vagene" meme...

Asguardwolves

Mar 30, 2020
can never get pass the pool scene at the beginning with Tina every choice leads to the same thing whats the point of a choice.

Tina is ANNOYING!!!!!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, so I passed on the January update in order to make it a little bit longer. I tend to drag it out a little to enjoy the games more, but even with slower reading I started at 23:35 and finished at 23:55 - and tabbed out to download and install the inc patch in between. :D

Guess most of the development time must have gone into those two ass wiggling animations. *lol*

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes