VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't understand why everyone hates Tina? She is awesome. Also she is the best and hottest girl in the game imo. Dev please don't let Tina marry another dude. Tina needs to be mc's! I would gladly take her as a MC's bride when everything ends

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
are there any mod for this? i want to tell TINA TO F OFF, oh wait you can tell her that but dev decide to prank us which is dumb af.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
I don't understand why everyone hates Tina? She is awesome. Also she is the best and hottest girl in the game imo. Dev please don't let Tina marry another dude. Tina needs to be mc's! I would gladly take her as a MC's bride when everything ends
it's called preference. you love her and we don't, easy.

Reactions: hiwarren1

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. If he's rude, what happens? If he's nice, what happens? Since there's no walkthrough we can use as a guide, which is the best path to follow, being rude or being nice?
And he keeps contradicting himself, yes, no, no, yes. Let's just stick with the blow to the head to make sense of this story.
The game could use a walkthrough mod, not to mention a good proofreader to make it less annoying to read.
How do you open that script, so I can fix it myself? They made it hard to open.
Also, I don't get that memory loss either. It looks more like the morning after a hangover.
Depending how much he drank, could be the reason why he don't remember, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to save a game under android, to keep from starting over again, again, again, again, etc?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wish you stop saying, it a lot.
You're suppose to say that.
Does it mean...(no)
Does that mean...(instead)
Seriously, how do you open that script?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished it.
Good story.
Good artwork.
Script?
Good grief, could use a good proofreader.
Not to mention there's little or no SC, could use more of that, maybe in the next update or so.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't think the diary was worth a update of it's own. For me it added no real worth. I'm still Looking forward to when story content is added. Best of luck with this still.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Great job keep up the good work but how to save android user here i haven't save and restarted from the beginning

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes