VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So, is the MC a nudist with a really good tan? Or does the interracial tag need to be added? See preview 6.

Or are the colors on my PC really back?

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all! As a long time lurker on the high seas I really appreciate the comments and criticism they really do help to grow and learn. I'll address some of the comments below, but I'll put them under a spoiler so you don't have to read a long ramble and can find what's important to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice promising start I really like the look of the models good choice in names to Aoife and Ashlynn very Irish makes a change from the same old reused name. I'm getting good vibes from this one.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
Does the compressed versions have less quality or is just a size diference, i avoid compressed versions for that reason
You see, devs like this one love to save their images, no matter how good or bad they are, in the best quality possible. However you may compress those pics to a great extent even without reducing visible quality.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
You see, devs like this one love to save their images, no matter how good or bad they are, in the best quality possible. However you may compress those pics to a great extent even without reducing visible quality.
thanks for clarifying that to me.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Hey all! As a long time lurker on the high seas I really appreciate the comments and criticism they really do help to grow and learn. I'll address some of the comments below, but I'll put them under a spoiler so you don't have to read a long ramble and can find what's important to you.

When you addressed the lesbian NTR you said that the player would be making a choice in the future, I am curious is this a you don't see it so it doesn't happen kind of thing or is it more like you just done see it but it still happens?

Reactions: cakeny

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So.. it's not like this game needs an walkthrough (at least yet) but I was trying a new software and needed a "small" game to try it out on... so why not share it here as well :)

Edit: I hope the walkthrough came in correctly this time

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

I really admire your professionalism and understanding. Right now, the game is just not for me (not your fault, just my own personal reasons for that). But after reading what you said, and liking what I see, I will at least give it an update or two to change my mind. Not trying to be negative or sound selfish. I want nothing more than for you to tell the story you want to tell, with the characters you want to write about. It's actually a good example of an "It's not you, it's me" scenario lol.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So.. it's not like this game needs an walkthrough (at least yet) but I was trying a new software and needed a "small" game to try it out on... so why not share it here as well :)
I appreciate your effort but that PDF-file seems to be empty/blank.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i try and try and try...but the outcome is in every playthrough unsatisfied.
choices are usless and forced...i don't like it that much
:unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
huh... I had not noticed that...... darn unlicenced software being annoying to work with....

I found a hack for it though... had to convert to excel and make a pdf from there... so here you go... again (I hope)
I suggest you to use LibreOffice. He do the same job but any licence need to paid for made it work. And he do it well.

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes