VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
huh... I had not noticed that...... darn unlicenced software being annoying to work with....

I found a hack for it though... had to convert to excel and make a pdf from there... so here you go... again (I hope)
The two WT posted work perfectly for me. Maybe because i'm on Linux. I think the bug is not necessary in the file himself but in a DRM gestion.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
The two WT posted work perfectly for me. Maybe because i'm on Linux. I think the bug is not necessary in the file himself but in a DRM gestion.
No no... it was blank... I just fixed it and replaced later in the original post later... come to think of it... it might have been redundant... but ohh well..

Regarding LibreOffice, I will check it out..... I found Edraw Max and I'm quite happy with that despite the annoying unlicenced stuff.

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
Hey all! As a long time lurker on the high seas I really appreciate the comments and criticism they really do help to grow and learn. I'll address some of the comments below, but I'll put them under a spoiler so you don't have to read a long ramble and can find what's important to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im not trying to be an ass or anything but people mostly don't like bitchy heroines once you dislike them its over. perfect exemple is rachel from tower of god

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
No no... it was blank... I just fixed it and replaced later in the original post later... come to think of it... it might have been redundant... but ohh well..

Regarding LibreOffice, I will check it out..... I found Edraw Max and I'm quite happy with that despite the annoying unlicenced stuff.
Is two time free. Is free of charge and is a free software (Or open source).

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
im not trying to be an ass or anything but people mostly don't like bitchy heroines once you dislike them its over. perfect exemple is rachel from tower of god
Not at all I completely get where you and others are coming from, it was a calculated risk and unfortunately one that doesn't seem to have payed off. I take this as an opportunity to grow and improve which is all you can strive for as a creator. I'll look at the rough first start and see what I can do to improve future installments., I really do appreciate people taking the time and giving constructive criticism.

Reactions: Vasy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love Kimmy, probably one of the best girls i've seen in a new start for a long time.

My only real gripe was the MC, he did come across as a bit whiny and I have a hard enough time trying to empathise with male MC's as it is.

Fortunately the girls more than made up for it and he was less whiny towards the end.

I don't see anyone complaining which means it's people on my block list so it's the usual suspects of people that piss and moan constantly.

Not at all I completely get where you and others are coming from, it was a calculated risk and unfortunately one that doesn't seem to have payed off. I take this as an opportunity to grow and improve which is all you can strive for as a creator. I'll look at the rough first start and see what I can do to improve future installments., I really do appreciate people taking the time and giving constructive criticism.
Wait, you're going to be changing the characters?

Last edited:

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I love Kimmy, probably one of the best girls i've seen in a new start for a long time.

My only real gripe was the MC, he did come across as a bit whiny and I have a hard enough time trying to empathise with male MC's as it is.

Fortunately the girls more than made up for it and he was less whiny towards the end.

I don't see anyone complaining which means it's people on my block list so it's the usual suspects of people that piss and moan constantly.

Wait, you're going to be changing the characters?
No the characters are the characters, I don't intend to outright change anybody, genie is out of the bottle as far as I'm concerned, but I can keep the criticism in mind in the future.

xbinhoux

Jul 23, 2019
The VN is promising and i liked it so far but the MC look grumpy and a bit depressed (maybe due to his past history).

Kimmy seems like a nice girl and I like her, although she is more open-minded than the MC. I'm curious to see what happened in the past of the MC and Kimmy that left them broken.

Nice job i'm waiting for more.

Reactions: HorizonD

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was a little bit taken aback with the Kim/Beatrix interaction as well. It's not a total deal breaker for ME at this point because we really don't have much to go on with Kim's personality yet, but yeah, some players will respond very badly to things like that.

I'll admit I wasn't expecting much at first, but I really liked your first installment, and I'm excited to see where you take it from here! Good luck!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm. The Zippy link took me to the same malware page as Racaty links sometimes do.

Up till now, it's only been Racaty sending me to them, and only in a minority of cases.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok, so I reinstalled the game, as I felt I didn't give the game a real fair chance (Worked 50 hours the last three days and was super exhausted and cranky at everything) and replayed it with a much better mindset. After replaying, Aoife and Lyndie are my favorites (they still have some annoying qualities, but not as bad as when I first played). I have my issues with Bea still and Kimmy is still a toxic POS and I hate her. MC is still a bit beta for my tastes. However, I can see Lyndie being my main girl. Seeing the dev clearing things up, I'm willing to give it a few updates and see how it is as the story progresses.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Blargher

May 2, 2018
@ the dev. While I enjoyed it the game you're referencing in the other information at end of your first clarification post....I couldn't help but laugh at the "house fire and you will get your threesome" comment. xD

Overall my only complaint personally would be at the end you should add a "save before this page, this is end" as the sudden throw back to the main menu can bother some. I'm a compulsive saver so I already saved like 3 screens before but some don't.

I liked all the girls for most part. I don't think there is a thing wrong with Kimmy, she's who she is and that's completely fine. I will say I am sad we didn't have more time with Lyndie. And yeah I'm so use to seeing giant dicks on MCs that I half the time don't even notice it anymore. I would say make it more realisitic sized though. To be honest I'd say that Kimmy is probably my second favorite girl in the game.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I liked all the girls for most part. I don't think there is a thing wrong with Kimmy, she's who she is and that's completely fine. I will say I am sad we didn't have more time with Lyndie. And yeah I'm so use to seeing giant dicks on MCs that I half the time don't even notice it anymore. I would say make it more realisitic sized though.
Same here. All the girls are cute and fun. I love how Kimberly can be a playful smartass, but my favorite so far is Aoife (she's absolutely adorable, and I love that name).
Regarding MC's monster cock, you probably should make it a tad smaller (like 6.5/7 inches tops).

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes