VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So even in games where you play a black dude not a single ebony is in sight?
I actually did notice this... I won't complain too much since all of the girls are so damn lovable. I can't in good conscience argue for changing any of them. I might be confusing with another game, but I think he has said there will be some more diversity in LI options in future games...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually did notice this... I won't complain too much since all of the girls are so damn lovable. I can't in good conscience argue for changing any of them. I might be confusing with another game, but I think he has said there will be some more diversity in LI options in future games...
I do believe he did say that (to me?) though my mind is tapioca so I can’t swear to it. Would like to see more options besides white girls in various games.

Reactions: Cokebaths

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not that it means anything for the diversity of the LIs in the game, but I always thought MC was Asian, not black. Maybe he's bi-racial? IDK...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not that it means anything for the diversity of the LIs in the game, but I always thought MC was Asian, not black. Maybe he's bi-racial? IDK...
Certainly a lot of racial prejudice in this thread (or some idiot posters...either or). See short curly hair...MC is black. Like...wtf? I've never once thought or assumed the MC was black (and if we assuming/stereotyping/typecasting), sure as hell not with a surname of Knight.

Reactions: Arigon

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Certainly a lot of racial prejudice in this thread (or some idiot posters...either or). See short curly hair...MC is black. Like...wtf? I've never once thought or assumed the MC was black (and if we assuming/stereotyping/typecasting), sure as hell not with a surname of Knight.
I mean then you must not have been paying much attention, its not like its a secret that the MC is black.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: MrFriendly

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Technically the MC is biracial, Black mother and white father. As a biracial black man myself it's just something I understand. Also there's like 4 whole "White guy" MCs and I'm sick of seeing them.

As to why there aren't any black LIs it mostly comes down to the fact that I've yet to find a base in Daz for a black female that I like, now that I'm better at character customization I'm hoping that will change.

but I think he has said there will be some more diversity in LI options in future games...
It was me, As of the current moment I can promise an Anglo Indian girl, a girl of Maori/Japanese descent and a girl of Mediterranean descent in the next one.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
As to why there aren't any black LIs it mostly comes down to the fact that I've yet to find a base in Daz for a black female that I like, now that I'm better at character customization I'm hoping that will change.
There are a couple of attractive ones, but they tend to be overused. See Sandra in Haley's Story for example.

There is also a Kinetic Novel called Old Friends and Public Transport which has a few attractive black characters. Not sure what models they are, but if you like them, perhaps the Dev (Oppai Auteur) would be willing to share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Technically the MC is biracial, Black mother and white father.
Technically, we are all mixed race. There is simply no such thing as a pure race in humans and that is a good thing, otherwise humanity would probably have long since extinct.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
There is also a Kinetic Novel called Old Friends and Public Transport which has a few attractive black characters. Not sure what models they are, but if you like them, perhaps the Dev (Oppai Auteur) would be willing to share.
If only they didn't have such extremely strange body proportions.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Technically, we are all mixed race. There is simply no such thing as a pure race in humans and that is a good thing, otherwise humanity would probably have long since extinct.
I wouldn't disagree, I'm just using the commonly accepted US lexicon.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
If only they didn't have such extremely strange body proportions.
It's the Dev's "thing". What can I say? I actually like them though although that may have as much to do with their personalities as their appearance. I kinda have a thing for muscle girls though. Not gonna lie. :love:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There's quite a few models on the daz store that use Celani 8 as a base that look really good I used Tove for some of my own renders and it looks great. There is also a few pretty good ones like Xxandra HD, Nefer HD, Amahle and VYK Zuri HD that I have used and they all look good as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well it's like 2am here and I can't sleep. I made a fun render to test my new GPU. It's a butt view, the question is can you identify the girls based on ass?
Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably not, but I'm enjoying the study session! :love:

I'll give it a go though just for yucks. From the left:

Lynndie
Aoife
Chris
Dru
Bea
Kim

How'd I do? :unsure::devilish:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well it's like 2am here and I can't sleep. I made a fun render to test my new GPU. It's a butt view, the question is can you identify the girls based on ass?
Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess would be from left to right: Aoife, Chris, Dru, Lyndie, Bea, Kim.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes