VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Things I am waiting for and more than likely expect to happen at some point in time and space.

Power Bottom Friend to call us 'Daddy' at some point.

Big Titty Succubus kneeding on Power Bottom Friends tits while PBF rides us. Oh...and six kids between the two of them for a total of twelve.

Little Succubus and Big Titty Succubus threeway???

Old Friend hooking up with one of the gals for a threesome for funsies.

Sweet Softie going both ways and more than happy for the loving she experiences.

Don't Dick Semi Crazy gets better through support system and is eventually loved by all the girls.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Glooskabe

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Any news about the next (and probably final) update? I am so far... early chapter 5. I saw a post in patreon from Jan 13. I avoid looking too deeply in this thread to avoid spoilers so please don't tell me to go back and read it.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Any news about the next (and probably final) update? I am so far... early chapter 5. I saw a post in patreon from Jan 13. I avoid looking too deeply in this thread to avoid spoilers so please don't tell me to go back and read it.
No specific date. I'm aiming for end of Jan, first week of Feb. Just depends on the renders and how long they take.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
No specific date. I'm aiming for end of Jan, first week of Feb. Just depends on the renders and how long they take.
So... about 2 weeks give or take a couple of days.

Will this be the last episode? I am at Chapter 5 already and things don't seem to be ... winding down. Things keep coming up.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

Will this be the last episode? I am at Chapter 5 already and things don't seem to be ... winding down. Things keep coming up.
Things start coming to a head at the end of chapter 6, and I think the final update is supposed to be a bit bigger, encompassing two chapters...

Reactions: IamJAG and troll822

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020

As Glooskabe stated this will be the end. Ch.7 is mostly a wind down and slightly shorter than most chapters, with a chance to spend a little more time with each of the girls and help make a final decision. Then it will move to Ch.8 which is more of an epilogue, of course with 9 different endings that epilogue is a decent chunk of work. When combined they'll probably be around the length of Ch.5 which was the largest release with 1000 renders.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
When combined they'll probably be around the length of Ch.5 which was the largest release with 1000 renders.
Chapter 5 also feels the longest in length and playtime too. I play and play and it keeps going. I am not complaining, mind you, I like it! I am just saying it's a big episode.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Chapter 5 also feels the longest in length and playtime too. I play and play and it keeps going. I am not complaining, mind you, I like it! I am just saying it's a big episode.
I agree, I´m for the quality over quantity mindset. when the trust is being validated I say to the Dev take as much time as you need. Although 8 years development cycle makes me uneasy nowadays. ;)

Reactions: MV_1999

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I am at the end of episode 5 (Kim-Chris route for the time, I will go and play the Aoife/Lyn side later).
However, I think there may be a problem in my game. I am using the walkthrough mod.
There's ... something in the veeeeeery end of episode 5, with a certain buyer for Beatrix's store. The one that buys it is not a big surprise.

The way Beatrix calls this person though, may be a mistake from the walkthrough mod. If you have played the game and IT IS NOT a problem, then you know what I mean. Can I get confirmation please whether that relationship is true or a bug from the walktrhough mod?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I am at the end of episode 5 (Kim-Chris route for the time, I will go and play the Aoife/Lyn side later).
However, I think there may be a problem in my game. I am using the walkthrough mod.
There's ... something in the veeeeeery end of episode 5, with a certain buyer for Beatrix's store. The one that buys it is not a big surprise.

The way Beatrix calls this person though, may be a mistake from the walkthrough mod. If you have played the game and IT IS NOT a problem, then you know what I mean. Can I get confirmation please whether that relationship is true or a bug from the walktrhough mod?
Without getting spoilery..... That is clarified in chapter 6-2, just keep playing. ;)

Reactions: troll822

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Without getting spoilery..... That is clarified in chapter 6-2, just keep playing. ;)
OH CRAP! So it is true?!?!?

Thanks buddy. I will.

Although it gets a bit harder to move on. I have a save for Chris/Kim and one for Lyndie/Aoife. I went to Lyndie Aoife there and to Beatrix in the Chris/Kim route in the end of chapter 5. Supposedly, this keeps me in the two main branches so far.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes