VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well it's like 2am here and I can't sleep. I made a fun render to test my new GPU. It's a butt view, the question is can you identify the girls based on ass?
Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aoife, Dru, Lyndie, Chris, B, Kim

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Well it's like 2am here and I can't sleep. I made a fun render to test my new GPU. It's a butt view, the question is can you identify the girls based on ass?
Cheers!
Oh that's easy.
1) 10 out of 10
2) 10 out of 10
3) 10 out of 10
4) 10 out of 10
5) 10 out of 10
6) 10 out of 10

What do I win?
cough

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Certainly a lot of racial prejudice in this thread (or some idiot posters...either or). See short curly hair...MC is black. Like...wtf? I've never once thought or assumed the MC was black (and if we assuming/stereotyping/typecasting), sure as hell not with a surname of Knight.
Dude could be green zombie for all I care, but I never thought he was black or not black. Multiracial is best bet if I am gonna vote on it and it would be the only vote I could manage in my clear conscience. (and is likable)

Some people won't play a game with this or that MC. I have objected to MC being unlikable many times, and few (damn few) make likable MC. I do think if I am picking the one I like the least it is still a mixed race kid from -PICK you ICSTOR game.
His face is creepy as fuck, plus he is clearly adopted when you look at his Dad, his superfuckinghotashell Mom, and his sisters, none of them look close to what the MC looks like.

I personally think it would be lovely if we could remain prejudice free, politics free, and religion free on here. Let's just enjoy our pervy hobby.

erkper

May 16, 2018
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes