VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Between the two here Dru wins for me, but my personal choice would be Bea's bum

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Over in my discord there was an argument if Chris or Dru had the nicer ass. We settled on a tie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, considering I mistook Dru's for my beloved Aoife's, I guess I'll have to go with Dru! (For what it's worth, she kinda shook me a bit when she was finally introduced. Her ending will probably be the second one I play. :love:)

EDIT: And how come I didn't know you have a Discord? :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Well, considering I mistook Dru's for my beloved Aoife's, I guess I'll have to go with Dru! (For what it's worth, she kinda shook me a bit when she was finally introduced. Her ending will probably be the second one I play. :love:)

EDIT: And how come I didn't know you have a Discord? :cautious:
You can always tell Dru ass because she has the mole on her hip.

It's in my sig, you're welcome to sneak in if you want.

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry for a little off-topic, but I have to say it (i've just finished episode 6).

All girls are alright, but not got me hooked up. .....And then Dru appeared. She is gorgeous! Team Dru :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for a little off-topic, but I have to say it (i've just finished episode 6).

All girls are alright, but not got me hooked up. .....And then Dru appeared. She is gorgeous! Team Dru :love:
well wanna hear good or bad news 1st?

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

erkper

May 16, 2018
happens in 6 or at least is implied that she leaves.
She says she wants to leave - her inner dialog is much more conflicted. I think she's only going to leave if you don't ask her to stay (possibly will need to pick her as "the one" to get her to stick around.)

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes