VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Am I the only one who is sad that this is coming to an end , this genuinely is a hidden gem among a sea of games that get duller by the sec , the writing , the characters are so believable that the attachment you feel to them is difficult to describe
I am not too sad, cause there are two more stories coming.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I'm sad if it counts. I didn't expect to be, but as it gets closer I'm feeling that bittersweet feeling. For almost a year this has been such a big part of my life, it feels strange to say goodbye to everybody. I've gotten more messages than I feel good talking about telling me how much they're going to miss these characters. Makes me feel really happy that my little game touched people. Thanks all for coming on this journey with me. I'll have a much sappier and bigger post when I actually finish up. We're getting closer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this was totally different game than any others I have played.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Will the next chapter be the end?
Yep, for the important characters of this story it will be. The developer has another game in the works that should follow shortly after. A couple of the side characters from this game will be in it. But it will have a new MC and new love interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yep, for the important characters of this story it will be. The developer has another game in the works that should follow shortly after. A couple of the side characters from this game will be in it. But it will have an new MC and new love interests.
Ohh, I see. Thanks for the info, mate!

Reactions: Walter Victor

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 6.2] [STWAdev

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link's dead please re-upload

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm sad if it counts. I didn't expect to be, but as it gets closer I'm feeling that bittersweet feeling. For almost a year this has been such a big part of my life, it feels strange to say goodbye to everybody. I've gotten more messages than I feel good talking about telling me how much they're going to miss these characters. Makes me feel really happy that my little game touched people. Thanks all for coming on this journey with me. I'll have a much sappier and bigger post when I actually finish up. We're getting closer.
Speaking of Touching....
1612977518552.png
Big Titty Succubus doesn't like to be touched. Atleast... Not without Power Bottom Friend. :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope for more times with the Dark One and her Lovely Bottomy Friend. And for equally good dollies and storying in the next game. :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Just checking in with everybody. As my patrons and others know I had a little bit of a hardware issue that stopped production momentarily. Looking like it's fixed now and I'm back to the grind. Just so everybody is in the loop.
Keep up the great work!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, my search-fu did not help me here, but having only recently started this game and enjoying it very much, I just left the yacht party and now got asked whom I spent the night with. Lyndie, Aoife, and Kimberley (alarm on phone) are self explanatory, but I do not understand the "Beatrix" path. Is there any way you can get there via game play or what is the deal here? I first though it might be the walkthrough mod affecting stuff, but I got the same using the vanilla game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Sorry, my search-fu did not help me here, but having only recently started this game and enjoying it very much, I just left the yacht party and now got asked whom I spent the night with. Lyndie, Aoife, and Kimberley (alarm on phone) are self explanatory, but I do not understand the "Beatrix" path. Is there any way you can get there via game play or what is the deal here? I first though it might be the walkthrough mod affecting stuff, but I got the same using the vanilla game.
Yes, Beatrix does have a path, and it's a very good one IMO, but it is a bit hard to follow at times. I found the .pdf walkthrough very helpful for this path. (Unfortunately the .pdf walkthrough author seems to have dropped it after Ch. 4. :( ) Haven't used the mod for this one so I can't comment on how that affects the paths.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I can't give a detailed path atm, but in general, at the birthday party say you might steal her for yourself and accept the pics Kim offers later on, accept her "deal" at the bookstore, pay attention to her and show her you care about her throughout the game. There is a point gate for her, but if you do all that, you should be able to meet it. I don't recall any particular surprises.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't give a detailed path atm, but in general, at the birthday party say you might steal her for yourself and accept the pics Kim offers later on, accept her "deal" at the bookstore, pay attention to her and show her you care about her throughout the game. There is a point gate for her, but if you do all that, you should be able to meet it. I don't recall any particular surprises.
Thanks, I did all that. However the situation is: I went to the party with Lyndie and Aoife to meet Aoife's mum, I now can choose which of the two (if any) I want to spend the night with. Then it tells me "Chapter 4 ends". Then mysterious woman in a cab/other car, then again a title card that Chapter 4 ends, then I have a choice again whether I spent the night with Lyndie, Aoife, or nobody (which did not carry over somehow), but also with Beatrix. And in that path there are allusions to "what happened last night" (not too much, her v-card is still mentioned). Does this "last night with Beatrix" exist somehow if I somehow shun getting to know the queen of Hollywood?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depends which wt mod is used can see all scenes w/o being on path.

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes