4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hunni, I would never hurt you.

Myself.

That's what I have peons for.
*puts eyes in the back of head.......

Man (pun intended) this game is so good, just started another playthrough to keep me fresh for the new update......and I'm still going for the throuple, i just can't stay away from Aoife and Lyndie....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and I'm still going for the throuple, i just can't stay away from Aoife and Lyndie....
I think that has to be the most popular route.

It's hard enough to say no to Lyndie on all the other routes so given the choice of having her and Aoife, it's a must have.

To be honest, I don't think there is a bad route.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think that has to be the most popular route.

It's hard enough to say no to Lyndie on all the other routes so given the choice of having her and Aoife, it's a must have.

To be honest, I don't think there is a bad route.
Yeah, i can't really put my finger on it but those two are definitely in my top 5 LI's ever......

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
found it real easy the moment i saw that cat lingerie and her stupid pose. right click, main menu, start over, hold control.
You should save more often then you won't have to start all over :)

Personally, if I cannot get a whole harem, Lyndie would be my way to go. I like the shy girl type and she's a well written one and not the same as everybody else in other games.

With Aoife I have two problems, despite still liking her. One, she is "too perfect" for my liking. The other is more personal and requires some background. For one, the name "Kimberley" to me always screams "blonde bimbo" - with apologies to all Kimberleys out there who are not. (There's other names I associate with certain types.) Then again, I once knew an Aoife, long red hair, shaved on the sides, nice girl. I even renamed your fellow student in "Love of Magic" Aoife due to the resemblance. Now this game is the first one I encounter where there actually is one named like that per canon. And for me, Kimberley and Aoife are named just the wrong way round. It always grates me a littl. Not the dev's fault, actually nobodys fault at all. But they're both wrong to me. If Kimberley was Aoife and vice versa, I might feel different. Sorry ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure I can be friends with you any more mr dev person thing.

Pretty well known i'm a soppy tart and I just got B's pregnancy end .... fuck that last part had me in tears.

Awesome ending though, good tears.

Don't know about the other endings, haven't seen those, but B's was great.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure I can be friends with you any more mr dev person thing.

Pretty well known i'm a soppy tart and I just got B's pregnancy end .... fuck that last part had me in tears.

Awesome ending though, good tears.

Don't know about the other endings, haven't seen those, but B's was great.
Way to spoil things for others already.

GOOD JOB! GOOD EFFORT!

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes