VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
to whoever is in charge of such a thing.... The tags need to be updated. I finished most of the playthroughs and i've had two endings that end in a pregnancy so that tag needs to be added. Thanks in advance

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
to whoever is in charge of such a thing.... The tags need to be updated. I finished most of the playthroughs and i've had two endings that end in a pregnancy so that tag needs to be added. Thanks in advance
please use spoiler tags!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well all I gotta say is: I am sad it's over, but I loved the ride. Cannot praise a vn more than that I guess. :)

Chungus89

Nov 18, 2017
So I've managed 8 endings (B, Kim, Chris, Dru, Aoife, Lyndie, throuple, and nobody), has anyone found any sign if the 9th one? I can't seem to find any clues. All endings have been great so far though.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh man can't believe is over :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing the MC face was pretty jarring tho, seemed way younger than I had picture it. I'm a firm believer that no face mc is always better (or face from day one)

And no kim ending damn :/
There is a Kim ending, but it takes a lot of points.

As for your thoughts on B's ending: I think it's due to B's character. She's not really mushy or sentimental which is not to say that she doesn't love because it's clear that she does. I do think it is telling that B tells MC that he's all of their boyfriend though... I think there's room for us to headcanon some real love there if we want to.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So I've managed 8 endings (B, Kim, Chris, Dru, Aoife, Lyndie, throuple, and nobody. Has anyone found any sign if the 9th one? I can't seem to find any clues. All endings have been great so far though.
I'll give you a hint: it's a variant of one of the other endings with a spicy twist.:love:

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
There is a Kim ending, but it takes a lot of points.

As for your thoughts on B's ending: I think it's due to B's character. She's not really mushy or sentimental which is not to say that she doesn't love because it's clear that she does. I do think it is telling that B tells MC that he's all of their boyfriend though... I think there's room for us to headcanon some real love there if we want to.
Yeah i edited my comment earlier, i was one point shy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Chungus89

Nov 18, 2017
If you really want to be spoiled, DM me.
Appreciate it but I don't think I've posted enough to be able to. At least I think so, been on this site for four years and never posted or replied so I'm sort of the newb of newbs. Thanks though.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Nuuu it cant be done already, i really like it and when i read completed i couldent belive it, really hoped for a longer story, but thats what its like with stories you like.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Anyone knows if there would be an (updated) walktrough mod?
No matter what I tried I cant get to see the B.´s and/or Trouple ending ... I can get "only" 7 endings after all my playtrough´s.
Or maybe someone can please upload saves with B.´s and/or Trouple ending?
thx in advance^^

arms99

May 11, 2018
No matter what I tried I cant get to see the B.´s and/or Trouple ending ... I can get "only" 7 endings after all my playtrough´s.
thx in advance^^
I haven't gotten around to Bs ending, but I can give you a save for the trouple ending

Reactions: PPLayer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
thx in advance^^
Koga will update his mod i'm sure, he's usually very fast updating.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes