VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
Anyone knows if there would be an (updated) walktrough mod?
No matter what I tried I cant get to see the B.´s and/or Trouple ending ... I can get "only" 7 endings after all my playtrough´s.
Or maybe someone can please upload saves with B.´s and/or Trouple ending?
thx in advance^^
Here's a save for Bs endings. It's just before the choice that will give you the variation of the ending

Reactions: ferd and PPLayer

arms99

May 11, 2018
So I've managed 8 endings (B, Kim, Chris, Dru, Aoife, Lyndie, throuple, and nobody), has anyone found any sign if the 9th one? I can't seem to find any clues. All endings have been great so far though.
There are 2 endings for B.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Seeing the MC face was pretty jarring tho, seemed way younger than I had picture it. I'm a firm believer that no face mc is always better (or face from day one)
I thought it was pretty jarring too, it didn't match the image I had in my head. Personally I don't mind a face or faceless MC, but if you're going to put a face to the MC you really need to do it at the very start.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh i had forgotten about this game. Remember that the story was a pleasant surprise. Time to download to check it later.:)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I realised now that "trouple ending" means "Aoife + Lyndie", right? I had this already then ^^
Skimming trough the image folder I saw a scene with all 3 of them, therefore I thought trouple means Aoife + Lyndie + B. :D
Guessing I messed up with triple hehe
but thx anyway arms99 for the B. ending - both of them ;)

Reactions: arms99

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong haven't played this game in a long time but wasn't the Mc white at one point or am i misremembering?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong haven't played this game in a long time but wasn't the Mc white at one point or am i misremembering?
Nope, always black.
wait it's finish or the author just half assed abandoned it?
why would you ask that? nowhere has it been even close to being abandoned.
Is it finished, or better to wait 1-2 more ups till it REALLY finished??
Come on, seriously? the post above yours answers that!

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes