VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you choose a girl or its a linear story. Based on the banner pic and the screenshot. I only interest in the girl on the far right. If I guess correctly she is the quiet type?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can you choose a girl or its a linear story. Based on the banner pic and the screenshot. I only interest in the girl on the far right. If I guess correctly she is the quiet type?
you can choose your girlfriend.

the story is quite linear anyway, but you decide each time who to go further with.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can get a solo ending with Lyndie (her name) if you make the correct decisions (beware though, she is also part of a combined ending you might slip into). And your assumption is correct, she is more of a quiet person. If I may so personally: good choice for a LI, but the others will test your resolve by being interesting as well ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't want to give too much away, but from halfway through the game there is also a fifth girl you can choose (as if the decision wasn't hard enough already...)

Edit:
Oops, I forgot one (Chris) - shame on me!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't want to give too much away, but from halfway through the game there is also a fifth girl you can choose (as if the decision wasn't hard enough already...)
not at all. :p

only half a dozen sexy and smart girls and has to choose 1 (or none and meet new girl) is sooooooo easy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You have to choose, there is no harem option here. You build up points as you get through the game and if you have enough points with that person by the end you get the option to start a relationship with her.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You have to choose, there is no harem option here. You build up points as you get through the game and if you have enough points with that person by the end you get the option to start a relationship with her.
Thanks. This is the answer I'm looking for. I just don't like it when a game forced me to have sex with every girl I meet.

Reactions: youngethan

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks. This is the answer I'm looking for. I just don't like it when a game forced me to have sex with every girl I meet.
If I remember correctly, you can go through this whole game without having sex with anyone. WHY someone would want to do that is beyond me, but it can be done. o_O

While you can avoid sex, you cannot avoid these girls altogether. They will be a part of the MC's life, to a greater or lesser extent, whatever you decide to do.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can have sex with them all, you don't need to choose until the end.

You can also turn them all down and just focus on the one (or 2 in the case of the Throuple with Lyndie and Aoife, they can have a 3some ending) you want.

Just don't pick straight away, Chris doesn't turn up until a couple of updates in and Dru doesn't turn up until much later.

Reactions: youngethan

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
"Ch 7.1
1150 New renders
6 Lewd and lascivious scenes
9 potential endings.
Warning, saves affected by mods may be busted so be prepared for that.
End Changelog"

END CHANGELOG!?

YOU MEAN ITS DONE!? NoooOooOOOOOOooOOOOooooOoOOO.

I played this in January. I was hoping to forget about it for half a year and come back to a lifetime of playable content because this game is literally top tier story writing. I asked for 6 more chapters and you DIDN'T GIMME. #HEARTBREAK.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Ch 7.1
1150 New renders
6 Lewd and lascivious scenes
9 potential endings.
Warning, saves affected by mods may be busted so be prepared for that.
End Changelog"

END CHANGELOG!?

YOU MEAN ITS DONE!? NoooOooOOOOOOooOOOOooooOoOOO.

I played this in January. I was hoping to forget about it for half a year and come back to a lifetime of playable content because this game is literally top tier story writing. I asked for 6 more chapters and you DIDN'T GIMME. #HEARTBREAK.
REJOICE....

For this is only 1 of a planned trilogy.

The third one will have the aunt from this one with the cousins as LI's.

Reactions: Rain90 and haooni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh good
:)
I <3 u for this response. Sad me is now happy me.
We were all pretty bummed out this one was finishing but he has 3 stories planned and it looks like it's the 3 male friends that will be the MC's, poor Chris got relegated to mere love interest while the guys get to pick.

The only details I know are the next one will be pretty similar to this in that it will be heavy on the romance and love interests.

All 3 games will have their own love interests but some characters may cross over so you'll see some from this in other ones.

The third game is set to be a bit darker and will involve the Irish mob, which Aoife's aunt is quite high up in. While the aunt is going to be in the third she will only be a partial love interest. We don;t know quite what that means but the cousins will be full LI's.

Sadly Aoife's mother won't be a LI in any of them but she may make an appearance in the others.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
We were all pretty bummed out this one was finishing but he has 3 stories planned and it looks like it's the 3 male friends that will be the MC's, poor Chris got relegated to mere love interest while the guys get to pick.

The only details I know are the next one will be pretty similar to this in that it will be heavy on the romance and love interests.

All 3 games will have their own love interests but some characters may cross over so you'll see some from this in other ones.

The third game is set to be a bit darker and will involve the Irish mob, which Aoife's aunt is quite high up in. While the aunt is going to be in the third she will only be a partial love interest. We don;t know quite what that means but the cousins will be full LI's.

Sadly Aoife's mother won't be a LI in any of them but she may make an appearance in the others.
Unofficial thread representative. I'll have to buy you a drink next time I'm in the Empire.

Now just so everybody else is aware, I expect the next game will be available in the next few weeks. It's a bigger puppy than I expected so it's been a real adventure.

I just posted a banner on the DAZ3D thread with the first LI's if you happen to be interested. Cheers all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Isn't it so much better in the end to be a little bit sad that a good ride ended compared with the many, many rides on here which never do end or veer off into the void of meaningless continuation of a finished game? We had a nice one, we love the girls, we can keep them in our hearts. And - maybe replaying in a few months or so - in our beds ;)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Love this game. One of the best I have played in here for sure. I have already got six or seven different endings and I know there are at least nine endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love this game. One of the best I have played in here for sure. I have already got six or seven different endings and I know there are at least nine endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ending with each girl, throupie and none of girls mc dated.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes