Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There's no way someone could edit together a Stephanie Brown, or a Cassandra Cain, is there? Love those two, but they're very unlikely to ever make it into the main game.
You mean like this gal?

Char_Gallery_StephanieBrown_RB 126.19_620c7ff4f233c5.56910392.jpg

She has the properly sized boobs and hips for SR7's style...
:p

Really the hair would be the main thing, picking a body should be easy enough. Might be right up Lovekraut 's alley!

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Hey guys, sorry I haven't followed-up with my Wonder Women stuff. I still need to do more work but here's the current look of the three of them together (NOT FINAL).

WonderWhs-Trinity-2.png

I need to update my Donna (Red Dress) so it's up to par with Lovekraut's AMAZING version. And add the white alternate for Diana. Then I can start adding these costumes to their scenes (which aside from Donna I expect to be a nightmare, especially Diana's long flowing dress :cry:)

There's no way someone could edit together a Stephanie Brown, or a Cassandra Cain, is there? Love those two, but they're very unlikely to ever make it into the main game.
That's what I thought until we got Donna AND Cassie. Neither appeared in DCAU but we got both TOGETHER. So there's a chance. But we'd probably have to wait five years or so.

For those that missed it, I've also been posting in the main SU thread and put together Donna's costume chart. Here it is.

I also put together a list of looks I thought would be good for Donna in SU. Some of these will probably look familiar if you've been on this topic before (I guess I'm a sucker for Daddario's fashion). Which outfits would YOU guys want to see the most? And which do you think WILL happen? I didn't suggest any Lingerie or Halloween costume which I probably should have.

DonnaTroy-Ideas-2.jpg

I also put up a BUNCH of Signature-sized images in the same thread, so check those out too.

As for the OTHER Wonder Girl.... I recently discovered DCeased and skimmed various parts of it. And what really stood out to me was seeing Cassie Sandsmark become the NEW Wonder Woman. I always saw her as the silly sidekick to Diana and Donna, so having her step into the Trinity was a pleasant surprise. So I decided to try and bring that outfit to SU.

First, the reference sheet. Cassie officially becomes Wonder Woman in Volume 2 of the DCeased, Dead Planet.

Cassie-WW-ModelSheet.jpg

The torso of Cassie's Wonder Woman outfit is strangely similar to Marvel's Captain Marvel but I love it on Cassie. My first attempt went pretty well but I wasn't sure how to handle her "battle skirt." I started looking through the SU gallery for any similar texture and discovered Ravager (Rose Wilson) had exactly what I needed and used that for my next try. The tiara is pulled from Diana (obviously) and the armband is pulled from Donna Troy.

Version 1.0

Cassie-WW-Test1.jpg

Version 1.1

Cassie-WW-Test2.jpg

Fits a lot better, right? I still think it needs some fine-tuning but I think it's a pretty good start. I considered removing the black hairband but I'm not great at removing parts, only adding and/or repurposing them.

As for the battle skirt, I don't know if leaving the belt "below" and the scales going horizontal looks the best when the flaps flow vertically. I might try and get closer to the source material and doing "mini" flaps in between the bigger ones. And since profile picks don't go that low, I didn't have to do her boots.

What do you guys think? Any tips?

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I wasn't going to do another one tonight but I couldn't help myself.

Following in the steps of Cassie Wonder Woman, here comes our next heroine from DCeased... Dinah as The Green Canary.

GreenCanary-ReferenceSheet.jpg

GreenCanary-Double-1.jpg

As far as I could tell, no one actually called her Green Canary, just "Green Lantern," which is FINE, but it's not like she lost the Canary Cry when she gained the ring. So, two powersets, why not combine the title? So I made her title myself :)

A few things I noticed about SU when making this edit

>Star Sapphiire doesn't have her power ring in ANY picture
>Sinestro's ring incorrectly features the Green Lantern logo (which made work easier for me)

I wouldn't call this done but pretty close. I'm not happy with the logo on her chest. I also tried pulling the mask from the JLU show off Hal Jordan but it didn't look right so I followed the show's example and just turned her eyes green ala John Stewart.

I also thought it'd be fun to restore her fishnets, so I included that option here. I originally was going to put a white glove on both hands ala DCeased but I thought leaving it on one hand was a little more thrilling.

What do you think? I appreciate the feedback from everyone here

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I wasn't going to do another one tonight but I couldn't help myself.

Following in the steps of Cassie Wonder Woman, here comes our next heroine from DCeased... Dinah as The Green Canary.

View attachment 1913710

View attachment 1913712

As far as I could tell, no one actually called her Green Canary, just "Green Lantern," which is FINE, but it's not like she lost the Canary Cry when she gained the ring. So, two powersets, why not combine the title? So I made her title myself :)

A few things I noticed about SU when making this edit

>Star Sapphiire doesn't have her power ring in ANY picture
>Sinestro's ring incorrectly features the Green Lantern logo (which made work easier for me)

I wouldn't call this done but pretty close. I'm not happy with the logo on her chest. I also tried pulling the mask from the JLU show off Hal Jordan but it didn't look right so I followed the show's example and just turned her eyes green ala John Stewart.

I also thought it'd be fun to restore her fishnets, so I included that option here. I originally was going to put a white glove on both hands ala DCeased but I thought leaving it on one hand was a little more thrilling.

What do you think? I appreciate the feedback from everyone here
It's not a perfect 1:1 replication of the DCeased costume, but it's still really well made and looks really good.

Reactions: Testerguy19

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
A little more. First, the title.

G Canary Title-3.png

And now our heroine. Dinah was a natural with the ring but there was still room for improvement, so she agreed to let a more senior member of the Green Lantern Corps do some training with her. Guy Gardner was more than happy to volunteer. ;)

GreenC-Rear-1a.jpg GreenC-Rear-1b.jpg GreenC-Rear-1c.jpg

What do you think of the boots? I tried inverted the colors (green with black "shadows") but it didn't look right. A combination of the two might be in order.

GreenC-Rear-1-test.jpg

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I agree that if you want green boots, the black 'shadow' looks wrong. I think if you want a bold colour, you need to use a paler version of that colour. Possibly even white, depending on how reflective you want them to look.

Take a look at these for reference;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note, for those that are wondering what the Glamour Slam font is (just found it!):

IFC Wild Rodeo ( has it).

I had to adjust the scaling of the GS and MB in my scene to match up with the rest of the city (as I said, work in progress), so I ended up changing the layout around a bit. More parking good, although I probably should look into making a curb cut or two and add some parking stripes maybe...

GlamourSlamMetaBordelloEntryWIP_OhWee.jpg

Mainly, I just wanted to work out the layout so for a city nav map.

And here how the City Map is looking currently with the above and other adjustments/additions/changes:

SUCityscapeWIP3_OhWee.jpg

And here is a lame attempt at making the map look a little more 'cartooney' using the Poster Edges filter in Photoshop:

SUCityscapeWIP3Posterized_OhWee.jpg

My next step will be to make the 'hot spots' using an imagemap in Renpy. I'm thinking that if you mouse over the Villain's hangout that the Legion of Doom lair might appear as if popping out of the water, but otherwise you won't see it...

As for adding the Yacht, I have an idea where Lex would be able to throw Yacht parties if he spends say $100,000 on the party preparations. This would be an alternative to the 'repeat event' function, if you needed to say repeat the Yacht event to unlock some gal... Of course, he would need to get the Yacht out of impound first and spruce it up. The idea here being to introduce more things to spend money on, to help offset the cash tsunami that happens once you've put a bunch of gals to work in the Meta Bordello...

But that's kind of out of the scope of this thread. Mainly I just wanted to take a stab at a more realistic looking version of the city nav map...

Last edited:

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Honestly, this fanart page is becoming way more interesting to me than the game. Some amazing talents on here.
In light of that, a broad question for all.
If you had creative control over the Gale, what would you change?

For my part:
- I would have stuck to the characters that existed in the JLU universe. Get more content forcthe cell-based girls. Invite them into Lex's room after a certain point, more positions when you choose a sexy act,...etc.
- Get more interaction with characters throughout Lexcorp. For example, like how Livewire has scenes when you station her at the defence position.
- Base events, interactions on JLU episodes after the glamour slam episode.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
You mean like this gal?

View attachment 1912627

She has the properly sized boobs and hips for SR7's style...
:p

Really the hair would be the main thing, picking a body should be easy enough. Might be right up Lovekraut 's alley!
Some Robin on Robin action could be fun but I think I'm more interested in Cassandra Cain. I like her costume a lot and it would be interesting to see if/how it could work in that artstyle.
I found a few Bruce Timm versions but I'm not sure how I feel about the removal of the seam across her face.
38a5e516a44a27ad28522f9cbd4577f7b21b70d2r1-985-1235v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Could someone please edit Galatea anal doggystyle and put her other leg in? Bonus points for doing all costumes.

....I never noticed this before!

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Could someone please edit Galatea anal doggystyle and put her other leg in? Bonus points for doing all costumes.

....I never noticed this before!
Vixen is also missing her leg in her anal scene. Hoping one of you talented people can fix at least Galatea scenes.

Reactions: Testerguy19

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still plugging away. I added a tower and a few keep associated mevieval structures to the building standing in for Tala's workshop, and updated the textures accordingly.

Also threw in the Hall of Justice just because...

SUCityscapeWIP4_OhWee.jpg

Lex may be mentally overcompensating r.e. the size of Lexcorp tower. Big ego, big tower. The Hall of Justice is puny in comparison...

I may throw in a few more buildings, my main goal here was to create something for an alternate city nav map that I can code in Renpy. Parking lots are important too!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes