Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Still plugging away. I added a tower and a few keep associated mevieval structures to the building standing in for Tala's workshop, and updated the textures accordingly.

Also threw in the Hall of Justice just because...

View attachment 1918337

Lex may be mentally overcompensating r.e. the size of Lexcorp tower. Big ego, big tower. The Hall of Justice is puny in comparison...

I may throw in a few more buildings, my main goal here was to create something for an alternate city nav map that I can code in Renpy. Parking lots are important too!
usually I am a fan of 2d art more than 3d, but DAMN! this looks awesome...
man, if you can get this work, that could be awesome. I think I could get my friend to make some 3d images for this, like this one. a "fan edit of WW and Lobo."

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
The Mistress of Magic has arrived.

Zat-Profile-Stance.jpg

I was actually doing a different outfit for Zatanna when I decided to go off course for a little bit and do some work on her JLU "Normal" outfit.

In addition to restoring her iconic fishnets, I also felt inspired by Alex Ross's piece where she has the WHITE high heels on.

Zat-AR-Analysis.jpg

So I did some fiddling to try and find the right color for the fishnet look.

Zatanna-Fishnet-Comparison.jpg

Then I brought it together but wasn't sure where to place her missing hat. What do you think?
>No hat
>Crooked hat on head
>Hat on bed
>Hat on floor (not pictured)

Zat-AR-Post-Hat-Comparison.jpg

The next Zatanna will be a minor touch up to one of her other alts but I plan on going "big" for it, posting every affected art piece.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Here we go. Zatanna returns

JLD-Zatanna-Profile-2-Full.jpg

A slight "fix" to Zatanna's Justice League DARK outfit. It is curiously her only alt costume where she loses her legs and shoes entirely. This restores them.

JLD-Zee-Comparison.jpg

Not to call attention to the flaws but I must admit that it's not 100% true to the source but it's pretty close.

I also added a blue shoe variant because I felt like it.

Zatanna-JLD-Post-Rear-BlueA.jpg

I did this for all shots of JLD Zatanna where you can SEE her legs/shoes. If they were already there then they're not edited. I also combined a few post-cumshots to make a couple new ones.

I've done something new and made a MEGA to put them all up. Let me know if it works and/or you guys want more content/edits like this.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Here's my take on Cassandra Cain with 3 stages of undressing. The way I got it she's supposed to have that many scars.
SR7_fanedit_Cassandra_Cain_SX1_N1_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_Cassandra_Cain_SX1_N1_2.jpg SR7_fanedit_Cassandra_Cain_SX1_N1_3.jpg
MMIB

And two more girls checking in at the Fortess of Solitude.
SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_fortress of solitude_Canary.jpg SR7_fanedit_galaAN1_fortress of solitude_Zatanna_.jpg

Then I brought it together but wasn't sure where to place her missing hat. What do you think?
>No hat
>Crooked hat on head
>Hat on bed
>Hat on floor (not pictured)
I like hat on bed/floor because I can see Lex placing the hat right next to his neatly piled clothes and then later dropping it on her head on his way out.

Last edited:

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Here's my take on Cassandra Cain with 3 stages of undressing. The way I got it she's supposed to have that many scars.
View attachment 1928319 View attachment 1928320 View attachment 1928321
MMIB

And two more girls checking in at the Fortess of Solitude.
View attachment 1928304 View attachment 1928305

I like hat on bed/floor because I can see Lex placing the hat right next to his neatly piled clothes and then later dropping it on her head on his way out.
lovin these Fortress of solitude series!

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes