Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020

And another animated wallpaper. This time with Harley Quinn, using Krull's wallpaper as a source.

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017

And another animated wallpaper. This time with Harley Quinn, using Krull's wallpaper as a source.
I'm not sure how much exposure SR7 wants on these more official sites, otherwise, as long you credit him is cool with me.

One more example for perspective insight
those math notebooks with square grid are good for practice, as seen in the image bellow.
And one last thing when you draw train your hand to be relaxed, keep the flow from one direction at the time (if you start from right to left then keep same flow, when u start from up to down the same and vice versa) for uniformity and you don't have to draw the eye, for example, in one stroke , do it on parts, gradually , upper, lower , lacrimal gland depends how much detail you go for, short strokes for details, long strokes for outlines.

example2.png

Last edited:

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not sure how much exposure SR7 wants on these more official sites, otherwise, as long you credit him is cool with me.

One more example for perspective insight
those math notebooks with square grid are good for practice, as seen in the image bellow.
And one last thing when you draw train your hand to be relaxed, keep the flow from one direction at the time (if you start from right to left then keep same flow, when u start from up to down the same and vice versa) for uniformity and you don't have to draw the eye, for example, in one stroke , do it on parts, gradually , upper, lower , lacrimal gland depends how much detail you go for, short strokes for details, long strokes for outlines.

View attachment 2349715
There's already tons of DC stuff on wallpaper engine, and SR7 is already using characters that aren't his to make money so don't think he has a leg to stand on. I did credit him for the art though.

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
we kind of have this with some at the Yacht events. But it would be awesome if we could get these for all the girls during room scenes. Along with Halloween costumes.
I hope we get the ability along with girlpacks to add individual costumes to preexisting girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
we kind of have this with some at the Yacht events. But it would be awesome if we could get these for all the girls during room scenes. Along with Halloween costumes.
Yeah, the yacht event is exactly what I meant! Just too bad you can't take any girl with you to an event, I would really like to see all the girls in nice fancy party dresses

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes