5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Very nice work as usual!
Just want to ask, where'd you get that foreground image of Wondy from?
Is Circe cosplay outfit + the head of one of the older Wonder Woman version SR7 did, minus the hair which is modified to some extent by me, just kept the lose hair strand over her face which is the essential part of the outlook , from the HQ art pack.

Last edited:

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Is Circe cosplay outfit + the head of one of the older Wonder Woman version SR7 did, minus the hair which is modified to some extent by me, just kept the lose hair strand over her face which is the essential part of the outlook , from the HQ art pack.
Honestly, I like it much better than SU's new version of Wonder Woman. I don't really care for the overly broad shouldered versions he's been doing lately. She (and others) look like they are on steroids, and don't really match the original design. And Wonder Woman has no need to be heavily muscled, her strength is magical in origin, and not dependant on muscle mass. I'm sure there are some people who like the look, and that's fine, I'm not trying to debate you or say your tastes are 'wrong'. But personally it's not for me, and I like the official Justice League design of Wonder Woman and Galatea, etc.

I'd love to see more, or even if you'd be willing to share just the character image on a blank background.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Honestly, I like it much better than SU's new version of Wonder Woman. I don't really care for the overly broad shouldered versions he's been doing lately. She (and others) look like they are on steroids, and don't really match the original design. And Wonder Woman has no need to be heavily muscled, her strength is magical in origin, and not dependant on muscle mass. I'm sure there are some people who like the look, and that's fine, I'm not trying to debate you or say your tastes are 'wrong'. But personally it's not for me, and I like the official Justice League design of Wonder Woman and Galatea, etc.

I'd love to see more, or even if you'd be willing to share just the character image on a blank background.
I do agree with you, she is a amazon and that does mean she is above your average human in stature, but she's not hulk either so i too do like a more balanced look in term of fitness; and this coming from someone who grown-up with Arnie as a model in term of body look, but i was born above average in size so had compensate for the extra bone mass.

Here's just the character with no bg and i will look up the official JL for the future, no promises on when thou.
su-wonder_woman2-co.png

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I do agree with you, she is a amazon and that does mean she is above your average human in stature, but she's not hulk either so i too do like a more balanced look in term of fitness; and this coming from someone who grown-up with Arnie as a model in term of body look, but i was born above average in size so had compensate for the extra bone mass.

Here's just the character with no bg and i will look up the official JL for the future, no promises on when thou.
View attachment 2356590
I like this WW much more than SR7's one in SU tbh.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For those of you that like to watch paint dry, you can watch SR7 painting up a sketch in real time here:

Just skipped through an almost four hour session here. For the fanart types around here, watching the process is rather interesting, and it may give others an insight or two into SR7's process.

Reactions: Krull and Lovekraut

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Could we get something with Starfire? Or maybe Vixen given she's a model?
I don't know, but I didn't make that. More talented people like Lovekraut can maybe figure stuff like that out
Tony.jpg
Well, if you put it like that I guess I can give it a try…

Mari_from_the_Block.jpg

I hope that counts as nice clothing. Don‘t know much about fashion but I immediately thought of that iconic green J.Lo dress - or the second version of it from 2019.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018

View attachment 2356590

Much appreciated. And don't stress, its no obligation. I'd certainly appreciate it, but by no means am I demanding you do anything.

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes