Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I bitched about it back in 2018 when he changed her from the art on the left in to the big shouldered version we've had since.

Added all the old stuff if anyone wants it for some reason, there was no nude, well not that I ever saw.

Edit, just checked and it's all in the art pack anyway including a 3rd version of WW's face

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I bitched about it back in 2018 when he changed her from the art on the left in to the big shouldered version we've had since.

Added all the old stuff if anyone wants it for some reason, there was no nude, well not that I ever saw.

Edit, just checked and it's all in the art pack anyway including a 3rd version of WW's face
I kinda like WW as a big imposing warrior woman, but a bit of variance in the Amazons would help.

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
I really like the idea of the characters having actually nice clothes, and not necessarily slutty View attachment 2350961
Hey !
Been a while since I've come here, that's one of my edits I posted here a while back. Glad to see people like it !

Could we get something with Starfire? Or maybe Vixen given she's a model?
For Harley, it was based on her dress in an episode of the show. I've sort of gotten used to working with SU assets but I had the images from the show, so I had nothing to actually design. If you have something specific in mind for Starfire I could try, that's a character I like as well.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I kinda like WW as a big imposing warrior woman, but a bit of variance in the Amazons would help.
I don't mind tall women or big muscular ones that have miraculously kept their massive knockers, but when the new WW dropped it was after 2 years of him doing nothing with the older version.

Yes the only smaller Amazons are Cassie and Donna and maybe Circe if you cut the WW cosplay up.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Love the elegance on Supergirl :love:
Appreciate everything as always.

Not to be a bother on you, but can I request one of Artemis in terms of elegance too?:love:
I will try, but which Artemis?
Remember i'm the newb here. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes