Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
This gives me an idea. Remember the Cheshire wallpaper with the Chinese dress? Think you can alter it to make the dress a bit longer?
Sorry, i don't have the psd for it anymore, maybe in the future, thou the problem with that dress is the double cut than length, except backside.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, i don't have the psd for it anymore, maybe in the future, thou the problem with that dress is the double cut than length, except backside.
It's fine, man. Thanks for responding, and I think I might be ready to return to spitballing ideas.

Reactions: Krull

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I have a request for the collective here...

So, the 'default' conversation body sprites for Supergirl have two pose variations:

Supergirl_bodyoutfit0b.png Supergirl_bodyoutfit0c.png

Then there's this sprite...

Supergirl_sailor.png

The neck/head is easy peasy, but the arms... just wondering if someone wants to take a crack at making an 'arms crossed' sprite for this outfit.

Bonus kudos if somoene actually wants to take a stab at a 'stripping' version of this costume set...

Just because...
:whistle:

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
So I have a request for the collective here...

So, the 'default' conversation body sprites for Supergirl have two pose variations:

Then there's this sprite...

The neck/head is easy peasy, but the arms... just wondering if someone wants to take a crack at making an 'arms crossed' sprite for this outfit.

Bonus kudos if somoene actually wants to take a stab at a 'stripping' version of this costume set...

Just because...
:whistle:
A rough try
Supergirl_sailor_edit.png

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Krull
86driftman
Sinner87

I've gotten back into working on wallpaper ideas, it's been a while since I've been using AI art programs, but I've managed to form some good backdrops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope these ideas catch your fancy. XD

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Fuck. Mercy's so pretty. Added some variants with/without gold torc/collar and gold to silver earrings. I stole the dress idea from one of my favorite hentai characters, Oboro from Taimanin Asagi. References included.
Look nice. Do you have a version where the top half is the existing Yacht dress but the bottom has those huge cuts?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes