Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
How do I learn to edit these pics and sprites? Any titorial
Can't give you a tutorial sorry, but here are some tips that could be helpful:
1. Get gimp that is free or buy/find photoshop.
2. Download the asset packs which is less time consuming or look in this thread for the tutorial of extracting assets.
3. Play around with any image, use different tools to see what they do. Try thinking of anything you would like to change or any scenario, hopefully you get better at editing.
4. Do not feel bad if your edits aren't like some of what we have seen in this place, all of the amazing editors here started from zero at one point.
Hope this helps.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Can you share starfire sex content? How do I edit her tit job scene ?
Can't give you a tutorial sorry, but here are some tips that could be helpful:
1. Get gimp that is free or buy/find photoshop.
2. Download the asset packs which is less time consuming or look in this thread for the tutorial of extracting assets.
3. Play around with any image, use different tools to see what they do. Try thinking of anything you would like to change or any scenario, hopefully you get better at editing.
4. Do not feel bad if your edits aren't like some of what we have seen in this place, all of the amazing editors here started from zero at one point.
Hope this helps.
I personally used the file extractor found here on F95 to get the raw assets. The asset packs that are released always have gray backgrounds you have cut out. Also, a lot of the girls are actually broken up into pieces in the game files which makes combining multiple assets a lot easier. Example below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Will do, should be easy.
One thing that won't be easy is getting a consistent face with the one above.
Well. I opened my big fucking mouth.

Fellow users of Stable Diffusion will no doubt be aware that hubris and SD do not mix!

"Should be easy" :cry:
After a fair bit of time spent doing something so 'simple', this is the best one so far...

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Well. I opened my big fucking mouth.

Fellow users of Stable Diffusion will no doubt be aware that hubris and SD do not mix!

"Should be easy" :cry:
After a fair bit of time spent doing something so 'simple', this is the best one so far...
Looks like one of the deformed clones in the tubes from the game lmao

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
I personally used the file extractor found here on F95 to get the raw assets. The asset packs that are released always have gray backgrounds you have cut out. Also, a lot of the girls are actually broken up into pieces in the game files which makes combining multiple assets a lot easier. Example below

Thanks man but can I animate this scene I have the asset pack from sr7 collection

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks man but can I animate this scene I have the asset pack from sr7 collection
With the right software anything is possible. After all, SR7 used some Unity or Unity friendly tool to create the animations that you see in SU. It can be rather tedious, however, so be prepared for a time sink.

Here's the tool that Ren'Py recommends, that will give you an idea of what's involved.

There are a few different software programs from various publishers that are designed for this.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Krull and Sinner87

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020

Can I get a link to the file extractor?

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a zip file that contains all the exported raw images? I know one's been floating around since at least 2017 but I wasn't sure if anyone's made an updated one.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone have a zip file that contains all the exported raw images? I know one's been floating around since at least 2017 but I wasn't sure if anyone's made an updated one.
I've been trying to all day but I'm working away from home right now and the upload keeps freezing.

Edit: Finally got it to work. Don't have a "pro account" so no telling how long the link will last. Includes screen grabs I took from some DC animated movies and shows and a few custom assets.

On another note, here's the finished Artemis Slut Outfit.
Edit: Re uploaded it side by side with a "skinnier" version cause I know a lot of people don't like how wide Sunset made the Amazons
Artemis Sloot Compare.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes