Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
That looks dope.
Say do you think you could add this background how Lovkraut did it?
And make it so that it would if I were to switch between pics it would only look like the waifu changes but nothing else?
Of course that would mean you also had to mirror this so I hope this is not a too big of a request.

Oh and one last thing......... Raven in SU does not have any pubes so dunno if you like it or not but was curious if you could for this remove it or not
If not I understand.

In total this is a very good edit but if I am not wrong you took the Wonder Woman body as structure for this correct?
So there is definitely still some room to improve this.
This is some constructive critisim nothing more.
Good job.
I could never do anything liken this

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
the Wonder Woman body as structure for this correct?
It's Redclaw's body, I just cut the head and hair off and erased the tattoo.
Getting rid of pubes isn't really a problem but I can't add that background as I don't know which one is used, what scale it is or if it was re-angled. Artemis has 3 backgrounds with that picture and seat combination alone.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
It's Redclaw's body, I just cut the head and hair off and erased the tattoo.
Getting rid of pubes isn't really a problem but I can't add that background as I don't know which one is used, what scale it is or if it was re-angled. Artemis has 3 backgrounds with that picture and seat combination alone.
Oh well it is very good either way.
Thanks for the pubes removal.
Looks very good.
Hope you did not take it in a bad way but I just like to see if possible a canonical like body for the waifu in edits if possible.
I am definitely saving this Raven edit though

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes