Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
I love how everyone seems to be displeasd with the fact that the last update gave us technically nothing.
So now the smart people of this community that can edit are like....
Fuck it.
We are making our own update that we see as head canon vault scenes.

:KEK:
For an end of year update it was rock bottom level quality and quantity. There have been a lot of dissapointing releases, but this was the worst up until now.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Is there an easy way to do the footwear in these? I got this far and wasn't sure how to do Cassie's shoes:
View attachment 3235707
Sry for the late response. Not that easy no - In the end I just painted over the black parts.
Here's both a full psd as well as just a png of the boots if you have use for it.
PSD:

Boots PNG:
SR7_fanedit_Lex_RedClaw_SX1_boots.png (has heels though)

Please correct me if I am wrong...... but I have never seen you do any Lex x Raven or Miss Martian edits I believe (Are there certain problems with those?).
You noticed correctly. In general I'm not into girly/under-age characters.

Reactions: Krull and sensed

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Sry for the late response. Not that easy no - In the end I just painted over the black parts.
Here's both a full psd as well as just a png of the boots if you have use for it.
PSD:

Boots PNG:
View attachment 3247129 (has heels though)

You noticed correctly. In general I'm not into girly/under-age characters.
Raven depense on what show you follow she is either 18 or actually 21 years most of the times.
Just wanted to point that one out lol.
Also hi welcome back
XD

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
For an end of year update it was rock bottom level quality and quantity. There have been a lot of dissapointing releases, but this was the worst up until now.
I mean kinda hard not being the worst if you can't even access the small things that have been updated lmao.
So yea you are right :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
batstrip4k.png
The base for others to use to their content and the two extra versions I made. I feel this is some of my better edits, and for a first go in 2024 is a quite a way to start. For those curious, yes, this artwork is from the comics. Batman Confidential #18, and I do have the original image...though in removing it's background, I had to edit to 'fill in some gaps left'. But I will say, it all gives story ideas for more ambitious edits for those willing to hear me out.
batgirlconfidential4k.jpg
batgirlconfidentialewd4k.jpg
BatgirlCheeseCake.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, a request for the remixers/AI art types around here:

Some one on one lesbian action between Diana & Lois.

Also some threesome action featuring Clark, Lex & Lois, also Clark, Lex & Diana.

Finally, foursome action featuring Clark, Lex, Lois & Diana.

Just something that I think bears exploring since Clark & Diana are also a thing in the DC canon...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes