SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 23
This one really got pushed back just due to everything else that has been going on lately. At least its still around the same time as usual compared to other ones. For now I didn't want to mess with the animated scenes again since they have to rebuild in After Effects and it can be a process. Eventually when there is a break in the action I'll get back to the ones that have been missed. There are still a few normal scenes missing as well, but I have to go through and make an inventory of what is in and what isn't. But for now everything in the build was put in and a couple missing ones.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so some things i couldnt use my first save after the newest patch so i had to start over but several events aren't coming up even after i redo the same things

ive done grodd, the yacht and prison but things atht wont come up, Poison ivy bordello, Livewire at glamour slam scene, and Parasite wont initiate the quest to get the item to summon super woman, would it be possible for future updates to unlock certain henchwoman like superwoman through the cheats or reset factors that aren't the events to redo them?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wrong

1. Free Ivy from Prison and don't hire or post her anywhere.
2. Post Batgirl in the Bordello;
3. Watch Babs' from Monitoring Room.
More info needed since i tried over and over and over about 25 times doing what everyone said.
I had Batgirl in the room and posted Ivy than removed her the next day and went to the monitoring room and each time the male is there and the next day Ivy is there but always after the male, i even tried not posting Ivy at all and still the male shows up first.
How do you get it so she shows up first?

By don't hire her, do you mean never hire her at all and try and get the scene before ever hiring her? If so that is lame since i hired her already for a job.
Or can you have hired in the past but this time do not hire her at all and just wait a few days then post Babs and wait a day or two and go watch the scene?

Video proof would be nice,a video showing it being done and going into the vault showing that only the lesbian scene is there and not the male scene, i have tried many times now.

All i know is everyone says ' posting both BG and Ivy at the MB one night and then removing Ivy and going there the next night'.
That does work but only after getting the male scene first.

Last edited:

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Guys, is there a way to find out, if a girl has no more cell scenes? Like does the existing scenes stop to change dialogue for example?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
im stuck with rose/ravager, ive managed to get a leash scene with deathstroke but that's all i managed to do as it freezes when i try to do another leash scenes

also for jinx i think ive reach the max scenes and still havent unlocked her brave and the bold costume......am i doing something wrong?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I really hope we get some more Lois, Mercy, and Harley's content. Considering their rooms are separated from all the other cells, you'd think they'd get more attention.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Whoa, there's a Rose leash scene? There's a fix already? There's a vixen cumslut scene??? When did this happen!!! I came here yesterday I never saw anything

Feb 15, 2019
Burned through this yesterday. Amazing game. Couple of questions though -

1) how do you trigger Audrey's Leash scene? I get the option for it but then it says "you can't take (clone) Audrey out in public right now." Which makes sense, but I skipped about 40 days ahead and I'm still getting the same message.

2) Talia Orgy scene? I got the Talia HJ scene on the boat but nothing past that

P.S hoping for more Killer Frost scenes asap

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
:sneaky: We're talking about a 627 page thread. When I'm asking a question, Even when I'm determinate enough to read a 30pg bunch instead to ask a question. I sometimes miss something relevant or just get dizzy from all the scrolling. Besides, this is a good game (last update excluded) with a lot of new users and potential donnuts. Imagine how much time a new user would take just reading the 600 page thread. It takes me half a minute to answer a question to a less experienced player, no matter how many times they repeat it or how long is my answer. Hey, if I can help a new user become a partreon and that somehow helps in speeding things up for the game, I'm all up for it

Besides, specially in games/occasion like this, I think it's plenty fair and relevant for users to keep asking stuff like "Is the fix here yet?"
Bruce Wayne brings up a good point. I wonder if it would be possible to put some kind of FAQ into the OP so people can just look over there. Even searching the thread has the results often buried in other irrelevant posts.

Whoa, there's a Rose leash scene? There's a fix already? There's a vixen cumslut scene??? When did this happen!!! I came here yesterday I never saw anything
Judging by the Changelog, it was added on 8/21 when v2.2.333 was added.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, yes, quite. Very well mate. I may be a tad unemployed ATM but you've earned back my partreon support. I'll see y'all back in two months' chaos.

Ps. I gotta get me one of those banners

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Trying to take Rose to Glamourslam a second time causes game to have no option and must close out completely

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Unrelated to previous:
I have seen the signature files on main page, but have seen ones with Tala and Ivy as well. Anyone have links or which post has more files? Thank you

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I'm playing for the first time, looking at the walktrough and it says that I have to visit the cells in the living quarters to unlock scenes from the girls and shit (Batgirl, etc) , where are the cells? There are just three rooms (Lex, Mercy and Harley), but not cells.

Am I missing something?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I'm playing for the first time, looking at the walktrough and it says that I have to visit the cells in the living quarters to unlock scenes from the girls and shit (Batgirl, etc) , where are the cells? There are just three rooms (Lex, Mercy and Harley), but not cells.

Am I missing something?
No, you're not, the cells are unlocked later in the game with normal story progression iirc.
They are the bottom locked option at the living quarters

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Would be very grateful if someone could put up a MegaUpload of the SU v2-2-333 for Win-PC.
I've tried using the other links - NOPY doesn't seem to do anything after clicking d/l , and all the others seem to be dodgy (as far as i can see).

Thx in advance!

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
If you haven't had the yacht event yet, you need to get the bordello up and running
I have already the metabordello running, but last time I played was two months ago, and I cannot remember if I the event triggered, right now the only event that I can trigger is the one to free people from the prison :-(

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes