ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I feel like if they did an april fools it would be a 10 minute gag post on saying it was delayed again where the would then release it as normal. Would be an awkward look if they needed an additional week for bugfixing which still had major bugs on the release twice in a row.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I recently explored a bit trough the game and I stumbled upon miss martian and Terra's exhibition's scenes at the bordello. I'm not gonna lie
maxim.jpg THEY WERE THE BEST!!!

Probably ppl have long found those but if you haven't, go check em out.
To be honest I was never a fan of neither of them, specially not over Raven, but even Raven's ahegao couldn't compete with such scenes. If we could get similar scenes for Raven and Wonder woman, that would be....
maxim.jpg

Reactions: Mastershake

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
current update is 2.222, next update is.. 2.2.1 according to patreon? I'm a little confused. Maybe I'm just dumb.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
I just hope that at some point they he gets back to the ladies that live in the upper level of the cells. Mercy, Harley and especially Lois.

Lois was the one that first attracted me to the game.
Yeah we definitely need more info about the toyman kidnapping her and what was in that video. If i have not mistaken her with another girl.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
About the fact that Toyman kidnapped Lois is a reference to a comic book made by SunsetRiders7(the creator of this game):in that comic Lois is kidnapped by Toyman and you can guess what he did to her
Which was based on an episode of Superman, the animated series,"Fun_and_Games." Toyman kidnapped Lois because of an article she wrote about him and dresses her in that doll outfit. Of course Superman rescues her before they really got to the fun and games I was hoping for.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm guessing that there won't be any more sneak peeks this week.

Only because I don't think (and this is nothibg against the developers ) it will be a very large update this time

As they said they know it's the end of the roadmap for now.

Also I think there may be a delay on release again

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Excuse me guys, i'm really sorry to ask, but how to leash the girls ? i bought the items in the shop, but i don't know how touse these

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Excuse me guys, i'm really sorry to ask, but how to leash the girls ? i bought the items in the shop, but i don't know how touse these
So after you've gotten the magic collar from Tala and when you've gotten the girls' devices upgraded so that they are in the cell, you just progress through their cell arc for a while, you should have an option for special, which should allow you to leash them.

Reactions: KaiserST

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
So after you've gotten the magic collar from Tala and when you've gotten the girls' devices upgraded so that they are in the cell, you just progress through their cell arc for a while, you should have an option for special, which should allow you to leash them.
You also need to go to Lex's bedroom and equip the collar.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes