The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So in order to get all the scenes for the yatch event, do you just have to keep resetting it and taking someone else?

Erutulcon

May 30, 2017
Anybody know how to fix the bug where It just keeps taking you to the Office? I try to go down to Labs and I just keep going to the Office. All I can do there is reset Events, I've tried skipping days but nothing happens

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Okay I done that when does she turn up
If you use the search function in the top right of the page you can find many posts that give step-by-step instructions for getting Crush. It was a widely discussed topic when she was first introduced.

Reactions: vireker

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
What do I need to do to put a dancer the game dosent let me
Access the set dancer screen at the glamour slam. Hit the reset button. Drag and drop the characters into the appropriate slots.

Make sure you’ve unlocked the slot you want to put the character in. Make sure the character’s device has been upgraded enough to be placed in the slot.
If you do all that and for some reason the girl isn't locking in, click on the reset button. Sometimes the function bugs out and that tends to fix it.

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone else getting a file write error when they try and extract the game? Any idea what's going on? Is this going to be a problem or is it just something up with WinRar and should be ignored?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
If you do all that and for some reason the girl isn't locking in, click on the reset button. Sometimes the function bugs out and that tends to fix it.
I have also found that if a girl isn't setting after doing a reset is to sleep a day and it should work then

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes