Aug 23, 2018
The game is hard to process since you dont know what to do.So.......... any tips?
Try to have all the girls you can interact with in your base, do everything you can do to them so you can have all of their content (generally its end when you unlock ''slut'' outfits).
To max profit, put the non interactive girls to work, level them up and put them to work in higher roles on the club or the bordelo, remeber to always change their role to maximaise your gain, because you start to gain less according to time.
For the villans, always have someone doing a haist and don't waste the best ones doing this work, use them principally on quest haist
Look in the security part of your base( I dont remenber if the threat level is already working) put your villans to work doing security on your business, it will give you some bonus, recommend you put a girl to protect Lex Corp so you can have a scene with her on the bedroom. Change the Hench Woman dependly on the girl you will visit (ex: Galatea for Supergirl, Harley Quinn for Louis Lane)
There are some other hints that I dont remenber now

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Try to have all the girls you can interact with in your base, do everything you can do to them so you can have all of their content (generally its end when you unlock ''slut'' outfits).
To max profit, put the non interactive girls to work, level the up and put them to work in higher roles on the club or the bordelo, remeber to always change their role to maximaise your gain
For the villans, always have someone doing a haist and do waste the best ones doing this work, use them principally on quest haist
Look in the security part of your base( I dont remenber if the threat level is already working) put your villans to work doing security on your bussness, it will give you some bonus, recommend you put a girl to protect Lex Corp so you can have a scene with her on the bedroom. Change the Hench Woman dependly on the girl you will visit (ex: Galatea for Supergirl, Harley Quinn for Louis Lane)
There are some other hints that I dont remenber now
Basicky that's it but some of the bordello cant work I think he should put a totarioul on this game for some of it the game is good but there is still bugs

Aug 6, 2017
I'm honestly wondering how much longer development will continue for this game. It is 6 years old and doesn't seem even halfway finished. Honestly I feel like either the developers(I hate to say this because I love the game) are drawing it out to get tons of money or they just don't know how to complete a game so they constantly add new things to get out of writing an ending. I just wish they would work a bit faster so we can get more content but at a quicker rate instead of waiting like half a year for two updates.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes