Ice and fire (don’t know real names)
Mia Dearden aka speedy
Harper aka bluebird
Jessica Cruz aka green lantern
Bette Kane aka hawkfire
Kate Kane aka Batwoman
and more

What about all you?
He's mentioned focusing more on events when the base content is done. Ice and Fire seem the most likely of the bunch and Jessica Cruz.
not sure if it's just me, did a search
Bug, game freezes when I order Superwoman to dance
Yeah it's not in the changelog which shows it wasn't properly put in the game.

Reactions: vireker and ecoli

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Let's make a list of the missing content.

Cell: Audrey, Blackfire, Zatanna, Starfire, Mercie, Super Woman, Wonder Woman.

Bordello: Audrey, Crush, Black Canary, Stargirl, Harley 2, Lois , Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Catwoman, Huntress, Killer Frost and WW.

Teleporter: Morgaine la Fey, Queen Bee.

Kasnia event is unfinished.

We have one update until the end of the year. So, what is the worst possible update that we can get? Because obviously, the worst combination is the correct one.

My guess is: Mercie Private room, Audrey Cell, Crush Bordello, Harley 2 Bordello, Queen Bee Teleporter, Zattana full cell content and the reverse gangbang with Kasnian Guards.

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Let's make the list of missing content.

Bordello: Audrey, Crush, Black Canary, Stargirl, Harley 2, Lois , Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Catwoman, Huntress and WW.

We have one update until the end of the year. So, what is the worst possible update that we can get?
There will be no MB content for Harley 2, Lois, Crush and Audrey. According to the game, Lex keeps these characters purely for himself.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
There will be no MB content for Harley 2, Lois, Crush and Audrey. According to the game, Lex keeps these characters purely for himself.
Awesome, 3 bitches less. Hahaha ;) However I wouldn't be so shure. Because putting these bitches in the Bordello means further prolonging of the most anticipated girls :)

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Let's make a list of the missing content.

Bordello: Audrey, Crush, Black Canary, Stargirl, Harley 2, Lois , Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Catwoman, Huntress, Killer Frost and WW.

We have one update until the end of the year. So, what is the worst possible update that we can get? Because obviously, the worst combination is the correct one.

My guess is: Mercie Private room, Audrey Cell, Crush Bordello, Harley 2 Bordello, Queen Bee Teleporter, Zattana full cell content and the reverse gangbang with Kasnian Guards.
Nah man, the worst possible update would be Hallowe'en Yacht Part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Revan 12345

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
So I stopped following this game for half a year and I come back and they've released a metric ton of content? Very based. I'm glad to see they've turned it around so well.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What type of new content will we get after they finish the other content
Wish list
Stephanie Brown aka spoiler
Ice and fire (don’t know real names)
Mia Dearden aka speedy
Harper aka bluebird
Jessica Cruz aka green lantern
Bette Kane aka hawkfire
Kate Kane aka Batwoman
and more

What about all you?
Pantha from teen titans (need a THICC girl for once.)

Argent from Teen Titans (a spot of dick in her ol twat would be a right good time.)

Cadmus labs to fuck Amanda Waller and mind control her to leave you alone.

Apokolips as the final planet you can teleport to and rule giving you access to the 3 furies (Lashla, Mad Harriet, and Stompa.)

Roxy Rocket because idk that freak would get off being fucked on the top of Lexcorp.

Maggie Sawyer from Animated superman, simply because she runs the metropolis police and you can keep them in check plus you corrupt a lesbian into loving dick.

Renee Montoya for similar reasons as above.

I'm too lazy to look up his name, (The 5th dimensional imp voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.) Not him but his girlfriend. She has a crap ton of outfits so it's not like GG would have to really think hard about it.

Idk probably use Pink Kryptonite on Superman to make him gay so that Lex can really show the world who tops WHOMST.

Wmac23

Dec 12, 2020
Pantha from teen titans (need a THICC girl for once.)

Argent from Teen Titans (a spot of dick in her ol twat would be a right good time.)

Cadmus labs to fuck Amanda Waller and mind control her to leave you alone.

Apokolips as the final planet you can teleport to and rule giving you access to the 3 furies (Lashla, Mad Harriet, and Stompa.)

Roxy Rocket because idk that freak would get off being fucked on the top of Lexcorp.

Maggie Sawyer from Animated superman, simply because she runs the metropolis police and you can keep them in check plus you corrupt a lesbian into loving dick.

Renee Montoya for similar reasons as above.

I'm too lazy to look up his name, (The 5th dimensional imp voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.) Not him but his girlfriend. She has a crap ton of outfits so it's not like GG would have to really think hard about it.

Idk probably use Pink Kryptonite on Superman to make him gay so that Lex can really show the world who tops WHOMST.
Imp name is called Mr. Mxyzptlk

What about costumes ?

desire_chesire

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone got problems unlocking Killer Frost's scenes? I've tried stripping and visiting the night after with different henchwomen, but no scenes appearing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes