dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I got stuck with my villain hires not showing up and not recognizing I've bought them, except for them vanishing at the table. Also I couldn't move Batgirl around in the Glamor at all. It was right at the start so I only had her. I've been able to play this game through plenty of times like when the bordello was just released, it just seems now it's kind of broken.

Duskwolf

Oct 6, 2017
I'm glad the last few updates have refreshed older content, as well as added new content. This game has always seemed overly ambitious but slowly it's delivering what was promised.

If I had one nit pick it would be that I wish the gameplay was more engaging. It's a slow grind if you don't use cheats and if you do you might as well just find a CG rip to save yourself the time. The story isn't bad per se but it's kind of thin and the lack of engaging gameplay doesn't help even with the occasionally fun dialog. Oddly enough, Good mechanics exist in principle,(because this game was absurdly ambitious) but things like the suspision meter feel massively underused/irrelevant. I think this game could be more than a 'grind to unlock art' simulator but at least for now, that's what it is.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could manage the city's crime by sending out villains/mind controlled heroines/robots to keep business lucrative with both ends of the spectrum having pros and cons. (e.g. High crime: Villains cost less to hire (-danger pay), Girls in Cell are often busy. Low crime: Villains cost more to hire (+danger pay), Girls in Cell always available/can visit twice. Balanced crime: Glamour Slam and Meta-Bordello profits higher and posting villains reduces profit decline over time) This strikes me as an easy management element that fits with a Lex Luthor game, it incentivizes different gameplay choices and min/max strategies depending on how many heroines you've captured to maximize profits for upgrading facilities.

That's just me spit-balling ideas. I love the art but damn I wish the game was less of a grind. Thoughts?

Oct 12, 2019
Try to have all the girls you can interact with in your base, do everything you can do to them so you can have all of their content (generally its end when you unlock ''slut'' outfits).
To max profit, put the non interactive girls to work, level them up and put them to work in higher roles on the club or the bordelo, remeber to always change their role to maximaise your gain, because you start to gain less according to time.
For the villans, always have someone doing a haist and don't waste the best ones doing this work, use them principally on quest haist
Look in the security part of your base( I dont remenber if the threat level is already working) put your villans to work doing security on your business, it will give you some bonus, recommend you put a girl to protect Lex Corp so you can have a scene with her on the bedroom. Change the Hench Woman dependly on the girl you will visit (ex: Galatea for Supergirl, Harley Quinn for Louis Lane)
There are some other hints that I dont remenber now
Bruh HQ for LL?Man i thought her only 3s scene was with Mercy?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
If I'm not mistaken Stargirl or BlackCannary (I'm confusing) doesn't contain content yet, isn't it? don't forget about her.
I had lost my save as I had formatted my PC months ago so I started a new save and the game still contains bugs!

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
If I'm not mistaken Stargirl or BlackCannary (I'm confusing) doesn't contain content yet, isn't it? don't forget about her.
I had lost my save as I had formatted my PC months ago so I started a new save and the game still contains bugs!
Sorry? Both Stargirl and Black Canary both have finished cell content, neither have a private room in MB tho, if that's what you're referring to

Reactions: Kojj4 and KaiserST

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, just started playing this and have a question. If a heroine is in our cells, is she not able to be placed in the Glamour Slam or Bordello? If not, is there a way to toggle between the two without losing the upgrades or losing our progress in the cell arc?

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, just started playing this and have a question. If a heroine is in our cells, is she not able to be placed in the Glamour Slam or Bordello? If not, is there a way to toggle between the two without losing the upgrades or losing our progress in the cell arc?
Correct. A girl can either be in one of the Cells, Bordello, or Glamour Slam. To switch between the Glamour and Bordello, you click Reset when selecting the girls and re-assign them accordingly. You need to be at the location to assign a girl there so you cannot assign a girl to the Bordello while you are at the Glamour Slam.

To switch between the Cells and Bordello/Glamour, you go to LexCorp -> Labs -> Devices -> Upgrade Device -> Select a girl.

If a girl is in the Bordello/Glamour Slam, then click Unlock and she'll be assigned to the cells.

If a girl is in the Cells, then click reset and she'll be available for assignment in the Bordello/Glamour Slam. You will need to repurchase the levels of the device again to be able to assign them to the dance, strip, and special options. This does NOT reset your progress in the cell arc.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Correct. A girl can either be in one of the Cells, Bordello, or Glamour Slam. To switch between the Glamour and Bordello, you click Reset when selecting the girls and re-assign them accordingly. You need to be at the location to assign a girl there so you cannot assign a girl to the Bordello while you are at the Glamour Slam.

To switch between the Cells and Bordello/Glamour, you go to LexCorp -> Labs -> Devices -> Upgrade Device -> Select a girl.

If a girl is in the Bordello/Glamour Slam, then click Unlock and she'll be assigned to the cells.

If a girl is in the Cells, then click reset and she'll be available for assignment in the Bordello/Glamour Slam. You will need to repurchase the levels of the device again to be able to assign them to the dance, strip, and special options. This does NOT reset your progress in the cell arc.
Thanks! One question I have is that I can't seem to get the roulette stuff to advance. I will admit I used the in-game cheat to automatically unlock the Bordello, did that break my game?

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
haven't read all the comments since the update, so someone else may have pointed this out already, but I think it's officially time to pull the animated tag, don't think it was ever fully deserved, since there were so few animated scenes in the first place and now he's replaced the original harley's animated bj with the usual up/down scrolling oversized image that looks virtually identical to a dozen other people if you ignore the outfits.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks! One question I have is that I can't seem to get the roulette stuff to advance. I will admit I used the in-game cheat to automatically unlock the Bordello, did that break my game?
I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I did Roulette's stuff. According to this guide, upgrading the Glamour Slam is what advances her route.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes