JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys there are bits of the story that you cant progress trough until you visit certain heroes with certain Henchwoman does anyone has a list with witch henchwoman need to visit witch heroes? thanks

Reactions: Ssato243

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys there are bits of the story that you cant progress trough until you visit certain heroes with certain Henchwoman does anyone has a list with witch henchwoman need to visit witch heroes? thanks
Supergirl with Galatea
Lois with Mercy
Harley with Harley
Wonder Woman with Superwoman
Starfire with Blackfire
and Artemis with Cheshire. They're all pretty obvious ones besides WW really.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Supergirl with Galatea
Lois with Mercy
Harley with Harley
Wonder Woman with Superwoman
Starfire with Blackfire
and Artemis with Cheshire. They're all pretty obvious ones besides WW really.
in justice league crisis on two earths super-woman was reverse wonder-woman in crime syndicate. rly dnt understand that bcs SW is mary marvel.

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys. What a journey I've been on. I travelled across space and time. I saw worlds much like our own where wonders, sight unseen still exist. I've been to strange places where Gunsmoke Games didn't stop making animations for this game. Words can't describe how wonderful it was.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Hey guys, whatsup hope you all are doing fine, I am bit stuck with wonder woman and Starfire, in actions I can't progress wonder women's lasso thing and Starfire dance. I am getting not another option not matter how much I interact with them. So a little help would be great .

Reactions: Ssato243

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all !
I have some issues with 2 caracters :
- Blackfire : When I click "Special", there's another special btn that appears (in place of leash I guess) but nothing happens when I click
- Superwoman : Can't progress with her. Her only action is "Strip" but when I click, all UI disappears and nothing happens. Have to restart the game

Also, what is the current content for Saskia ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thxfor your help

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Hey all !
I have some issues with 2 caracters :
- Blackfire : When I click "Special", there's another special btn that appears (in place of leash I guess) but nothing happens when I click
- Superwoman : Can't progress with her. Her only action is "Strip" but when I click, all UI disappears and nothing happens. Have to restart the game

Also, what is the current content for Saskia ?

Thxfor your help
Superwoman doesn't have any cell content other than her outfits and speaking to her, after that nada.
Blackfire's special button doesn't do anything ask SR7 why, no one knows.
The only content for Saskia are

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes