Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I'm having an issue unlocking the star saphire stuff, I have hired her but her portrait is greyed out so I cannot assign her to Lex's room. I also cannot put her on heists so i think its some kind of bug. I don't suppose anybody knows how to fix this?

Reactions: Ssato243

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is there a reason why the game freezes every time I try to get super woman to dance?
Seems to be possibly intended for the build but wasn't implemented. Checking the changelog is the way go. If it's not there then it's most likely not in the build.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i will be waiting for the next build because some of the games freezes for me wait and see if they fix it
love the game thanks

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Can i get an orderly view on how much is still not in the game and promised?
Just curious on how incomplete the mess still is.

Characters without (all) content but promised (stuff):
???
^ yearly inquiry on how much got done in a year and how much is still open.
Thanks for any help.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Since the changelog reads like the bible i would prefer a simplistic oversimplificiation. Or to reword it: What is missing nowadays and did anything changed with the characters missing. But okay. Have it your way...

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
Since the changelog reads like the bible i would prefer a simplistic oversimplificiation. Or to reword it: What is missing nowadays and did anything changed with the characters missing. But okay. Have it your way...
Audrey 1
Blackfire 1
Catwoman 2
Maxima 0.5
Mercy 1
Roulette 0.5
Starfire 1
Superwoman 1
Wonder Woman 1
Zatanna 1
Here. I made this list a few months ago, I listed all the characters who has their content missing.
As you can see they are numbers behind all of them.
1 Just the normal content for every characters.
2 I put this number especially for Catwoman because SHE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CONTENT.
0.5 Just for Roulette and Maxima because they don't have anal scenes.
ONLY FOR THE CELLS I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE VILLAINESSES.

Reactions: NoBrainTrust

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Audrey 1
Blackfire 1
Catwoman 2
Maxima 0.5
Mercy 1
Roulette 0.5
Starfire 1
Superwoman 1
Wonder Woman 1
Zatanna 1
Here. I made this list a few months ago, I listed all the characters who has their content missing.
As you can see they are numbers behind all of them.
1 Just the normal content for every characters.
2 I put this number especially for Catwoman because SHE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CONTENT.
0.5 Just for Roulette and Maxima because they don't have anal scenes.
ONLY FOR THE CELLS I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE VILLAINESSES.
I will add Morgan le Fey and Queen Bee.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
What the FUCK is wrong with the RNG in this game?! I had to start over (yet again, incompatible saves FTL fucking yay) and Sinestro has TWICE IN A ROW failed to capture Supergirl with a 90% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, doing nothing but wasting $500,000 each time. That's just fucking bullshit, and only reiterates my constantly-stated opinion that RNG, completely removing success or failure from the control of the player, is the SHITTIEST form of "gameplay" you can put in a game. About fucking HAD IT with this shit...

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes