kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyonme know how to unlock the other versions of a scene?

eg: Batgirl strip 1
1626096144617.png
(in the excel sheet it says there are old and new variants)

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock this Poison Ivy scene? as far I know there isnt a 4th scene with her in the prison 1626099307772.png

Also I was wandering what are these 2 bonuses might be? (Vault/Bonus)
1626099358071.png

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What the FUCK is wrong with the RNG in this game?! I had to start over (yet again, incompatible saves FTL fucking yay) and Sinestro has TWICE IN A ROW failed to capture Supergirl with a 90% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, doing nothing but wasting $500,000 each time. That's just fucking bullshit, and only reiterates my constantly-stated opinion that RNG, completely removing success or failure from the control of the player, is the SHITTIEST form of "gameplay" you can put in a game. About fucking HAD IT with this shit...
I've checked in the past with the rng and yeah 90 percent chance of something succeeding isn't correct. 100 percent seems to work right. And the chances do go up from 80 percent to 90 does make a difference but it seems like the random number generator or logic is at fault there but yeah it seems like the in built tools he used don't work as advertised. I've had multiple times where I've had 80 percent chance lose 3 times in a row.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Mark my words. GG is gonna run out of characters and start adding niche characters someday...like Orca.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think there's still a lot to do and there could easily be stuff like Justice Lord Wonder Woman etc
We can get so many more superheroines
Fire
Ice
Big Barda
Donna Troy
Mera
Wonder Girl
Orphan(Cassandra Cain)
Spoiler(Stephanie Brown)
Batwoman
Jade
Jessica Cruz
Arisia
Saturn Girl
Katana
Nightstar
Dove(Dawn Granger)
Hawk(Holly Granger)
Dr.Light(Kimiyo Hoshi)

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
We can get so many more superheroines
Fire
Ice
Big Barda
Donna Troy
Mera
Wonder Girl
Orphan(Cassandra Cain)
Spoiler(Stephanie Brown)
Batwoman
Jade
Jessica Cruz
Arisia
Saturn Girl
Katana
Nightstar
Dove(Dawn Granger)
Hawk(Holly Granger)
Dr.Light(Kimiyo Hoshi)
They could also put in some actual gameplay, do something with threats, actual story with the Justice League investigating Luthor. Etc...

Apr 2, 2018
I thought of something. Have the heroines have hidden cameras where they live. Of course, they would install them without themselves knowing because of the device in their brain. Just another idea of what they do if they are not placed on any of the sites in the game.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Just found this game. When I go to ask Superwoman to dance nothing happens and I have to close out the game. I re-downloaded the game and tested on a new save and the issue persists. Anyone know what is going on?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes