Jan 27, 2018
can't download the latest guide from gofile. Whenever I press any of the download buttons, they just open up a link to the same file and no downloads start. Mind uploading the thing here in the comments or MEGA?

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I've tried searching the thread here but found no answer. When I try to run the game, I get the configuration screen. Then I press play it seems to start, but then immediately crashes. I tried deleting all of the files on my computer and redownloading, I've even tried to remove the registry keys, but I can't get it to work. Any one else have this problem, or have a solution?

Septagram

May 22, 2021
hello is there any way to activate cheats how to get more money is that it is the first time I play this game
Press 'C' on your keyboard when in the main screen (city). A cheat menu should be available, with money (1 million per click) in the top left corner. But it could be you need to play a few actions, then start a different save and only then you can use the cheat menu. There should have been a message when starting up the save file that explained how to activate cheat menu.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I've tried searching the thread here but found no answer. When I try to run the game, I get the configuration screen. Then I press play it seems to start, but then immediately crashes. I tried deleting all of the files on my computer and redownloading, I've even tried to remove the registry keys, but I can't get it to work. Any one else have this problem, or have a solution?
The game most likely won't play on a potato. I would recommend trying on the very lowest resolution and see if that works. If not it's either your PC's hardware is too old to run SU or you have a driver problem or hardware fault.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I have a fairly high end machine, but more importantly previous versions ran. It is only these last two releases that don't work. I used to be able to run it at full spec with no issues.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I have a fairly high end machine, but more importantly previous versions ran. It is only these last two releases that don't work. I used to be able to run it at full spec with no issues.
I would recommend trying to run other unity games and see if you can find the issue there.

AndrewM

Apr 21, 2018
I just downloaded the latest update, but since I got a new laptop prior to that, I can't access it and keep getting a pop-up saying I need to contact an administrator. Before now, I usually just changed permissions on my computer but now I don't know what to do with a new but familiar MacBook Air.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I do wish there was a way to move people in cells (Harley, Killer Frost, Superwoman, etc)
It gets annoying when they pop on to the second page and there are a ton of empty slots on page 1

Reactions: Cuck man

madman1221

Nov 22, 2018
For the guys who are stuck with the Galatea titjob scene freezing, you have to edit some values in the registry with registry editor. In my game she had blowjob unlocked for some reason at a value of 2 and tit job was also at value of 2, so I set both values to 0 and all the others that are supposed to be unlocked to 3 and that did the trick for me.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
For those who follow on the patreon or discord, are there any plans for additions to the Bordello? It seems much simpler than the cells but has been sidelined for a while now.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Eventually, yes. The cells are way more popular since, with the exception to gangbangs, the bordello stuff is just cell stuff except the girls are robots saying "Beep. Insert cock. Boop." And this is even with acknowledging how formulaic a lot of cells are.
The overall goal is to finish all current character cells this year. Probably one update for Starfire/Blackfire, another for Superwoman/Wonder Woman while mixing Zatanna, Mercy, and (I assume) Audrey amongst those two. And with his recent streams Harley banging Harley is getting a bit more coming and that will probably continue with other girl combos. Wouldn't surprise me if he has every henchwoman get a leash and a few sex scenes with their rival character.
Once all of that is finished and settled, then he wants to do events/mini-events while sprinkling in the massive pile of bordello scenes that have been built up.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Eventually, yes. The cells are way more popular since, with the exception to gangbangs, the bordello stuff is just cell stuff except the girls are robots saying "Beep. Insert cock. Boop." And this is even with acknowledging how formulaic a lot of cells are.
The overall goal is to finish all current character cells this year. Probably one update for Starfire/Blackfire, another for Superwoman/Wonder Woman while mixing Zatanna, Mercy, and (I assume) Audrey amongst those two. And with his recent streams Harley banging Harley is getting a bit more coming and that will probably continue with other girl combos. Wouldn't surprise me if he has every henchwoman get a leash and a few sex scenes with their rival character.
Once all of that is finished and settled, then he wants to do events/mini-events while sprinkling in the massive pile of bordello scenes that have been built up.
Sounds interesting. I was a bit disheartened by the long time it took for the last few updates to appear, but I'm liking this update a lot and am looking forward to the next one.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For some quite time i havent played game. When i played it was generaly have picture sex scenes and some animations there and there. Is DEV started making new scenes all animated? Or he makes them pictures? Or continue making some of them animatied and some of them pictures?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
For some quite time i havent played game. When i played it was generaly have picture sex scenes and some animations there and there. Is DEV started making new scenes all animated? Or he makes them pictures? Or continue making some of them animatied and some of them pictures?
Nah there is not a focus on animated content. There may be some picture book type animation stuff since you last played but he's decided to focus on adding more content than adding animation stuff. It's one man so doing animated would take a long time.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Are there plans to add additional bordello/stripping scenes with the heroines? I know the cell storylines are important, but it would be super hot to see more of the heroines going full slut mode with the villains at the bordello

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I would also love to see the threat system develop and involve actual JL members. For example, humiliating Superman with Lois or getting at Batman with Talia

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes