Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I think I wait for the game that it will be more content then now also I hope the game will be finished and not abandoned

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
interesting, because they could have many different options in the next step, some even keeping the personality of the heroines in the cell-tier.
Do you mean like make it so their completely conscious? And not in some locked away unconscious mind state like now? I would dig having them actually help Lex take over the League or something willingly in their waking form.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I wish there was a better explanation for what the upgrade tiers on the Heroines do, I got one up to level 6, then used the unlock, does that mean she lives in the cells AND can still do exhibitions? or does it just mean she lives in the cells?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
what about it is hard?
what I mean that most of the things are locked or need to be update there some that even not complete so I wait for it to be t least completed or wait that the game will be finished

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
interesting, because they could have many different options in the next step, some even keeping the personality of the heroines in the cell-tier.
That would have been a huge edition with actual gameplay potential. So expect to see it at the earliest in 2055?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I wish there was a better explanation for what the upgrade tiers on the Heroines do, I got one up to level 6, then used the unlock, does that mean she lives in the cells AND can still do exhibitions? or does it just mean she lives in the cells?
Sounds like she would be in the cell only.
what I mean that most of the things are locked or need to be update there some that even not complete so I wait for it to be t least completed or wait that the game will be finished
I wouldn't expect it to be finished any time soon.
Can we do anything with cat woman yet? Or eventually we can in the future?
Nah, eventually though.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes