Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
For the guys who are stuck with the Galatea titjob scene freezing, you have to edit some values in the registry with registry editor. In my game she had blowjob unlocked for some reason at a value of 2 and tit job was also at value of 2, so I set both values to 0 and all the others that are supposed to be unlocked to 3 and that did the trick for me.

Where to find this registry?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Are there plans to add additional bordello/stripping scenes with the heroines? I know the cell storylines are important, but it would be super hot to see more of the heroines going full slut mode with the villains at the bordello
Yeah though expect it to happen a little at a time though in the future there may be more bordello focused releases.
I would also love to see the threat system develop and involve actual JL members. For example, humiliating Superman with Lois or getting at Batman with Talia
Yeah it could happen. Not really in the picture right now.
is it possible to unlock all scenes? on day 829 and I have put in my time you know
Nah the game is not finished yet.
Where to find this registry?
regedit

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
I`ve come this far but then its just voodoo to me.
Care to explain, pls? Where exactly/whats it called and what to do?
I am trying to unlock everything there is right now (the lazy way).

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yeah though expect it to happen a little at a time though in the future there may be more bordello focused releases.

Yeah it could happen. Not really in the picture right now.

Nah the game is not finished yet.

regedit
Thanks for clarifying! Would love to see more bordello stuff in addition to Lex's fun with the girls.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I`ve come this far but then its just voodoo to me.
Care to explain, pls? Where exactly/whats it called and what to do?
I am trying to unlock everything there is right now (the lazy way).
Editing the registry isn't the lazy way. Just use cheats on a new playthrough by pressing the C button on the city map. You'll get some bugs of course and you would with the registry.
Thanks for clarifying! Would love to see more bordello stuff in addition to Lex's fun with the girls.
Yeah I would guess we are probably getting Superwomen content next though. Hard to say which bordello stuff will be next.

Shimmin

May 1, 2018
Terra Clone Fix
Open Find your Save Slot "suSlot01, 02, 03" etc
Look For
suSlot0x_terraKia_h2161192488
Change From 3 to 0, Will Revive Terra

Have some Interactions with her and Eventually She Be Dead Again and you can collect her DNA.

Also Found The Reg Edits to fix Mercy Outfit Selection Screen, if any wants let me know.
I'll happily take this info please, bugs from things that arent in game dont bother me but this does because it will show a scene and her outfits but i cant select them.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
guys little question - where i can ask about something? i wanna find original video, but i have only screenshot from my mobile phone

Reactions: dcdkei

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
guys little question - where i can ask about something? i wanna find original video, but i have only screenshot from my mobile phone
I dont know if its include video option but you can use Forums>General Discussions>Recommendations&Identifications to ask. In there people generally asking "I played a game once ccontaining this and that, anyone knows its name" and other people try to help. A video with screenshots would be to easy to identify I think.

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sure np, so for Mercy Full Outfits Unlocks
in regedit find your save slot change dword From Zero to ONE
that should do it, took me while to find them.

also appreciated if the guy who found the fix for Galatea scenes would give more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Just in case the developer has said anything about the next tier device (the last option that is locked when upgrading a device)

What do they have planned for that tier? (like over-all scenes, gameplay, corruption-style, etc)

madman1221

Nov 22, 2018
Ya the registry edit thing works to get it going but like for Superwoman it doesn't work at all as well as some other scene with Galatea. I think it is because those scenes are just missing or broken. Like Galatea's massage scene is just borked as soon as the titjob is unlocked.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just in case the developer has said anything about the next tier device (the last option that is locked when upgrading a device)

What do they have planned for that tier? (like over-all scenes, gameplay, corruption-style, etc)
He said on the latest stream that he doesn't remember and it was done pre cell content. He did mention later in the stream maybe a different personality for the women.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes