lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Just found this game. When I go to ask Superwoman to dance nothing happens and I have to close out the game. I re-downloaded the game and tested on a new save and the issue persists. Anyone know what is going on?
its bug this version. she didnt have any cell content anyway so you can skip her

Reactions: waldo1 and Ssato243

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, is there anyone willing to share a full save? i had to change computer, so i don't have a save and i don't feel like starting everything from the beggining again

balenzinga

Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone knows about the location where the dialogue file is? I tried to translate but i can't even find it help plz

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I wish the dev had chosen another character to summon rather than the alternate Harley. Seriously, she's over-used, and there are tons of other alternate-universe characters that I would rather see.

For example, DCAU Killer Frost looks like a murderous freak, and acts like it too. That's not much of stretch, but just from her looks alone I wouldn't want to stick my dick into that crazy. But if we had a different Killer Frost like:

Yeah, I think she'd be worth a little frostbite in my pecker. Even if she had the same characterization at least she's easier on the eyes. I know that the Timm-verse has a distinctive, simplistic, but beautiful artstyle that is different from the one used in the more recent DC animated movies and series, but we already have characters that were "ported" from works like Young Justice. It shouldn't be all that hard to make a Timm-versified version of Killer Frost from the one above.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For Raven, I would LOVE it if you can choose The Sorceress (I forgot her name) to spank her instead of Lex, like how it is with Galatena and Supergirl. But, that is just me.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I wish the dev had chosen another character to summon rather than the alternate Harley. Seriously, she's over-used, and there are tons of other alternate-universe characters that I would rather see.

For example, DCAU Killer Frost looks like a murderous freak, and acts like it too. That's not much of stretch, but just from her looks alone I wouldn't want to stick my dick into that crazy. But if we had a different Killer Frost like:

Yeah, I think she'd be worth a little frostbite in my pecker. Even if she had the same characterization at least she's easier on the eyes. I know that the Timm-verse has a distinctive, simplistic, but beautiful artstyle that is different from the one used in the more recent DC animated movies and series, but we already have characters that were "ported" from works like Young Justice. It shouldn't be all that hard to make a Timm-versified version of Killer Frost from the one above.
you could also do the first Killer Frost.
1626277840809.png

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

Nah, i think frost from arkham assault is better

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
It'd be awesome if they could involve the Justice League, like some scenes with Lex/Lois involving Superman.
That'd be risky.

I group this game into two categories.

It's value as a game and its value as fap.

As far as fap goes its pretty good. We get some great scenes, lots of girls. Mostly what I'm reading here is people want an actual game with greater input. Which isn't asking much. It's just not where there heads seem to be.

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Terra Clone Fix
Open Find your Save Slot "suSlot01, 02, 03" etc
Look For
suSlot0x_terraKia_h2161192488
Change From 3 to 0, Will Revive Terra

Have some Interactions with her and Eventually She Be Dead Again and you can collect her DNA.

Also Found The Reg Edits to fix Mercy Outfit Selection Screen, if any wants let me know.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes