Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I've noticed that attempting to get Superwoman to dance causes the game to freeze. This would be the first time she dances, not sure if it happens if she's already past that part

Reactions: JennaJJ

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry? Both Stargirl and Black Canary both have finished cell content, neither have a private room in MB tho, if that's what you're referring to
Right, I just looked in the changelog and I had finished Huntress update before I formatted the PC, I'm getting back to playing again. So it's missing Zatanna, Starfire, Blackfire, SuperWoman, WonderWoman cell contents plus the bordello contents of other girls.

X-Dragneel-X

Feb 9, 2018
I have a problem with Vixen,she is not showing in any clothes other than the hero outfit, and the whole meta bordelo is black

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, for all I wanted Giganta content, I don't actually like pretty much any of it. She grows so damn tall that when you fuck her, she might as well be masturbating with her pinky. Fucking a 7ft woman? Absolutely. Fucking a 25ft woman? To paraphrase Noodlehammer, "Her twat's so big that neither of us would get anything out of it."

Howllet

Jun 11, 2018
How is this properly downloaded so it can be played? I've tried every download link, tried opening every file, but it won't work. it just sends me to firefox and asks if I want to run it on firefox or save the file. Saveing the file just downloads a copy and running it on Firefox just makes the same window come up again.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes