requirededs

May 1, 2021
I know the save file was for an older version of the game, but that link is dead now anyway, so if anyone reads this you may aswell go ahead and remove that link from the "Extras" section

Also a few tweaks that I dont think should be hard to implement but would make the game far smoother to play

Dont ask for confirmation, for example when upgrading devices, if I clicked upgrade its because I want to upgrade, there is no need for another pop up dialogue asking if I am sure

In the same vein clicking back should return to the previous screen, not send me back to the menu. I will use the same example, if I am in the device upgrade screen and I click back I want to go back to the character select screen, not back to the "create device/upgrade device/go back" screen. The back buttons should bring us back 1 page, it shouldnt skip.

A skip function, I am not going to discredit the effort of trying to weave story ideas and dialgue into this hentai game, but there is soooooo much talking, when updating to new versions or when visiting characters you have already completed the existing stories for it would be such a simple yet powerful improvement to allow us the option to skip through dialogue.

Entering a room should not count as "visting" for the night. For example if I change who is in the private room at the bordello I should be able to visit the private room after making that change . Not visitng the private room , simply editing the roster should not count as that nights "visitiation"

Some way to track progress with each character. Having to click through the same menus, then same sub menus then repeating the action you did the night before because it may or may not progress things with that character gets very tedious, its your choice ofcourse but personally I dont think that such a game-padding approach is needed in a text based game

Thanks if you read this

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All !
Quick question : how do I move a heroine from bordello back to cell ? At the start of the game, I put Supergirlthere without unlocking her scenes and now I can't move her back.
Is there a way ?

Thx ;)

krepskrauser

Jul 31, 2017
Hello All !
Quick question : how do I move a heroine from bordello back to cell ? At the start of the game, I put Supergirlthere without unlocking her scenes and now I can't move her back.
Is there a way ?

Thx ;)
Upgrade her device on the lab and go to Meta Bordello > Bordello > Bordello > RESET

krepskrauser

Jul 31, 2017
Well guys, I have completed about 99% of the Vault, so most of the scenes and costumes are unlocked, in the version 2.3.2. But I have absolutely no idea where the save folder is.

BTW the Vault is buggy, some scenes disappear and back from nowhere.

Help me to find this save and I will upload here for y'all.

Reactions: hurry69

Homem Hackius

Nov 16, 2020
Well guys, I have completed about 99% of the Vault, so most of the scenes and costumes are unlocked, in the version 2.3.2. But I have absolutely no idea where the save folder is.

BTW the Vault is buggy, some scenes disappear and back from nowhere.

Help me to find this save and I will upload here for y'all.
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer

krepskrauser

Jul 31, 2017
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
tks

Reactions: razial65

Histario

Jan 13, 2021
Every time I try to download this game, all I get is a internet explorer thing popping up and offering to open the file which doesnt open the file. I want to play this game, but I dont know what I seem to be doing wrong

Macrobio

Jan 5, 2018
I've come across a couple of bugs so far:
1) After doing Galatea titjob a couple of times it now locks up before the scene starts when I try to do so again.
2) Attempting to do Superwoman dance also locks the game before the scene starts, and I think I can't progress with Superwoman now.
I have also the superwoman dance bug who block her progression.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes