BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Why is it only the demo for the Android platform,but the actual game for the other platforms? Really I downloaded the demo a few times and always check everytime I see an update I check to see if the actual game is available for my Android. Only to be disappointed:cautious::whistle::eek:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Goddamn, Cassie's ahegao faces made my dick diamonds.
I do wish that Luthor would keep fucking them after the initial cum scene, but I get it Luthor isn't a brutish character, so I hope those kinda scenes are expanded in the Bordello scenes (which they kinda are, but they only show the aftermath of the endless sex).

Oct 15, 2017
While I can't complain about the amount of content, I'm very disappointed in the amount of content for Artemis/Cheshire and Starfire/Blackfire, the way it was announced it sounded to me like the majority of content would center around those two pairs with a small amount of other content, but instead it is the other way around :/

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
While I can't complain about the amount of content, I'm very disappointed in the amount of content for Artemis/Cheshire and Starfire/Blackfire, the way it was announced it sounded to me like the majority of content would center around those two pairs with a small amount of other content, but instead it is the other way around :/
I agree

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
It's been too long, and I was expecting most out of these girls to get Catwoman and Mercy at the least to receive some sort of substantial update. And what do we have for em? Nothing. Literally nothing.

Reactions: Cyberious and Jarul

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So how do we get the Starfire alley scene, as per the new update--got everything else done already

(Ah well never mind, it's by her own leash scenes, easy. Generally, not a bad update...a decent one I guess?)

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Also who the hell is Donna Tory, there's still all these spelling mistakes around lmao
should be wondergirl first one, i hope they add second wondergirl later

Edit: oh they did add second wondergirl, wasn't paying attention to logs it had Cassie in there, nice no idea how to unlock them though lol

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
While the art is still amazing, especially for the characters that had a model in JLU series, I guess I'll resign to the fact that this game will never be more than a image gallery with a barebones story behind it while it could be so much more. He has multiple series and its characters to work with and in my opinion he wastes it by adding more and more characters that never appeared in the series. I keep making the comparrison to Seeds of Chaos because that was what I hoped from this game. A overarching storyline with possibly multiple paths and still a boatload of hot content that supports the story and vice versa.

Reactions: Cyberious

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Talking to Roulette allows you to capture wondergirl, or girls, was stuck for bit forgot she was go to for capture its been ages since i captured

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes